Very custom GC4

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Just wanted to share my most unique custom GC4 restoration. Client(fellow AZ MEMBER) wanted it to look just like the limited edition GC4 Brunswick was selling for a while, I jumped at the chance to do it my way!!!

WilsonArt Solicor Designer White Laminate on rails. Paua Abalone inlaid sights, Penny Vein Powder Coating, Simonis 860 in Royal Blue, New pockets and New Superspeed Cushions. 4 5/8" corners at 141 degrees, 5 1/8" sides at 102 degrees. plays like a dream and looks amazing!!!

20245451_656663121210386_4814398778781859353_n.jpg

More detailed pics here:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/toledopooltables/photos/?tab=album&album_id=656662334543798

Trent from Toledo

Last edited:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
You want an honest opinion?

Not really. I like it and my client likes it :thumbup:

Playonepocket: the room is not done, the light will go up soon. The ceiling is very high and they have to figure out how to hang it. The cloth shown on the Brunswick version was Navy, they picked Royal Blue and I think the colors all contrast pretty well.

Trent

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trent, the quality of work looks great. As for the actual look, to each their own. It hurts my eyes; different strokes for different folks. I understand you were going for a certain replication but Tournament Blue would have lightened everything up a bit, IMO. Nice job though, the client is happy and that's all that matters.

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ive always wondered if anyone has taken a GC4 with nickel castings, painted the pedestal and sides, and left the wood grain formica. Make it look like a GC1.

Nice work Trent.

Ian

angluse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, that's trick. Tons of work, I'm sure.
All I see are the hours spent on it.
Even if I were playing on it, if it was hard on my eyes I don't think I'd notice much, I'd be admiring the work the whole time.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Nice job Trent.

I'm thinking of doing my GCIV.

Predestals would have wood grain, but lighter mahogany ends with Antique Cream White center panels. Maybe even some small, antique gold flakes added?

The Spanner I would leave as wood grain, but lighter mahogany.

Side skirts wood grain, but lighter mahogany.

Pockets Castings, Feet and metal trim redone with Antique Gold Double Vein.

Attachments

• IMG_1923.jpg
    IMG_1923.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 689
  • IMG_1924.jpg
    IMG_1924.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 683
Last edited:

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
Nice job Trent.

Predestals would have wood grain, but lighter mahogany ends with Antique Cream White center panels. Maybe even some small, antique gold flakes added?

That's a table Bob DeTurk and I did. What a beautiful table that turned out to be!

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Nice job Trent.

Great looking table!

Pat and Bob did a great job!!

Wieguns

Banger
Silver Member
If this table was described to me, I would have thought, meh... but looking at the pictures, damn - it's gorgeous.

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
He is doing great. Living in Kentucky. Playing a lot of pool!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums mobile app

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
He is doing great. Living in Kentucky. Playing a lot of pool!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums mobile app

That's good to hear. He serviced my GC4. Level, cloth, new cushions.
Turk (and you) have a great rep.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks a lot! I do about 10-15 custom GC's a year. Love to get unique requests like this one was. :)

Trent from Toledo

Hi...public thank you...... some time in March or April you gave me a table tech referral for a friend in the DC area. It worked out real good.