Pool table movers in Maryland

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone recommend a good mover / table mechanic in the Baltimore, MD area?
I would contact Ken at Classic Billiards, located in Maryland. I'm sure he recommend you to a few of the very best ones, if that's what you're looking for.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cannot recommend anyone other than john burns, in the dc/ b'more area...and he comes with the highest recommendation I can offer.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a totally different Classic Billiards, but based on their website, looks like a good recommendation.

I think there is a relationship between them. Maybe not for tax purposes, but I don't think their names are completely coincidntal.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I cannot recommend anyone other than john burns, in the dc/ b'more area...and he comes with the highest recommendation I can offer.

John Burns is AWESOME!!! Easy to do business with and has the knowledge base ! Never let me down, is very friendly and VERY FAIR on $$$ !!!

Trent from Toledo

Jagr Fan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John Burns @ classicbilliardservice.com is a highly-skilled, professional, quality-oriented table mechanic with an outstanding reputation in the area. And, he's a heck of a nice guy to deal with on pool table repairs.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
John Burn's took down and stored my table while I was in the process of moving 2 years ago. He set it up again in my new diggs.

Great man to work with and he does excellent work @ a fair price.

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another vote for John Burns. I bought my GC 4 from him. Very pleased. And get this, he shows up when he says he will. He's not a snake.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

Ken hash is the best, he’s never said a bad thing about anyone and is very good at what he does.

Rob.M

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John Burns is AWESOME!!! Easy to do business with and has the knowledge base ! Never let me down, is very friendly and VERY FAIR on $$$ !!!

Trent from Toledo

Agreed on all of it, but I gotta add the primary reason he is my go-to: integrity.

If he says something is gonna be, it is gonna be. He won't tell you what you want to hear, just to placate you, he is honest about his (expert) view, as it relates to your desires.

Makes for the best transaction. He creates realistic expectations and follows through. He is not trying to get in the door and then figure it out.

Makes for a happy me.

odoner

Registered
Count me as another vote for John Burns. Stand up guy. He fixed a table some other clowns had set up when I was less savvy about who to go with. And when I upgraded to a GC, he came in and got that one set up nicely. After a while, though, I noticed the balls drifting right when heading down-table. Called him up and he sent a couple guys out to level it again for me at no charge - even though it happened to be just over a year after he had initially set it up (not sure why the table took so long to settle, likely in part due to being on a pretty thick rug and me being busy with other things... ). Bottom line - he stands behind his work and is *very* easy to deal with.