Guess the cuemaker(s) on my 2 new cues

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Here are 2 new cues I just recently took delivery of. Both have the same symmetrical design layout just different types of wood in each. Cocobolo and Birdseye maple and both cues with Elephant Ear wraps.

Any guesses as to the maker(s).

If your a friend and know let others try to guess first.

Thanks

DSC_5086.jpg

DSC_5087.jpg

DSC_5089.jpg

DSC_5090.jpg

DSC_5092.jpg

nj82tj

The dude abides.
Silver Member
Ringwork and butt cap look like Pechauer to me, but the pin and collar are different. Nice looking cues for sure!

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jim Pierce? The reason for my guess, is that in one of the photos, I can see the slightest indication of engraving in the rubber butt cap bumper. I believe that Jim does "engrave" the bumpers on at least some of his cues, so Pierce is my guess.

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
These cues are both made by Jim Pierce. I liked the birdseye cue so much that I had to have a second cocobolo cue made as well.

Fit, finish, quality and playability are excellent on these two cues. The elephant ear wraps are perfect as well. I am still unable to find the seam on either of the cues, absolutely amazing work. I couldn't be happier.

Kevin

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These cues are both made by Jim Pierce. I liked the birdseye cue so much that I had to have a second cocobolo cue made as well.

Fit, finish, quality and playability are excellent on these two cues. The elephant ear wraps are perfect as well. I am still unable to find the seam on either of the cues, absolutely amazing work. I couldn't be happier.

Kevin

Nice.

IMO Jim does flawless work.