Longoni Cue Extension 3Lobite ?

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
My Buddy recently got a Longoni cue direct from Longoni with the insert already in the cue for the Longoni Cue Extension 3Lobite but it is a brass insert. he had wanted the titanium insert to keep the weight down.

does anyone know if those inserts are glued in, he doesnt want to try to remove it in fear of cracking the butt.

does anyone know ?

Thanks in Advance
-Steve

BS-Flex

Registered
Yes they are glued.
I had mine replaced at the Longoni factory last year.
Can't tell you anything about the process though, they took my cue to the back to fix it.

Tim

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Yes they are glued.
I had mine replaced at the Longoni factory last year.
Can't tell you anything about the process though, they took my cue to the back to fix it.

Tim

Thanks for the reply !!

You went to thier shop in Italy ??

Steve

BS-Flex

Registered
Yeah

I'm from Belgium myself and I was looking for some new shafts but I don't like to buy something I haven't played with.
Before we went on vacation in Switzerland and Italy I contacted Longoni for the modification of my cue and if it was possible tot test some shafts. They we're very helpful and let me test the shafts I requested in their shop so I could buy the one's I liked most.

They're really friendly and help their customers well. :)

I like to go around the world to see/play 3 cushion. I'm coming to the Verhoeven Open as well this year :)

Regards
Tim

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Yeah

I'm from Belgium myself and I was looking for some new shafts but I don't like to buy something I haven't played with.
Before we went on vacation in Switzerland and Italy I contacted Longoni for the modification of my cue and if it was possible tot test some shafts. They we're very helpful and let me test the shafts I requested in their shop so I could buy the one's I liked most.

They're really friendly and help their customers well. :)

I like to go around the world to see/play 3 cushion. I'm coming to the Verhoeven Open as well this year :)

Regards
Tim

That's very cool, I am in talks now with Longoni as to what we can do to remedy the issue.

My Buddy Joe D who bought the cue is playing in the Verhoven Open along with another buddy of mine from Bayshore Billiards by the name of Steve Kreditor. I am rooting for both of them to do well, this is the 1st major event for the both of them that they are playing in.

Thanks Again,
Steve