Ballstar ball cleaner

Runnintable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello,

I am using a newly purchased Ballstar ball cleaner. Received from Cuestix Int.
has the 8 ball impeller.

I ran a set of balls that probably have not been cleaned in years, that were primarily played on a Diamond barbox pro-am.

I used the provided cleaner (light green solution, shaken well) applied to the pad in the back of machine. I ran the balls through once/twice.

Some of the balls had a lot of the usual black marks from the table pockets. I applied some Aramith ball cleaner solutiuon to the balls and ran through again.

So, considering how dirty they were at start they are definitely clean and shined up. But some still have a few black marks on them.

Anybody have a proven method of cleaning balls with the Ballstar?

Runnintable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cleaner

For the black marks does anyone you another agent besides the Ballstart bravo cleaner.
and/or other cleaning agents that work??
I do not want to cause any damage to the machine by using the wrong cleaning agents.

a1712

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The black pocket marks from our Diamond tables come off the balls with Windex, running them in our Diamond polisher for a few seconds. Brian.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i am not a room owner
but for me
i have to clean the black marks by hand with magic eraser then put them in my 15 ball bludworth

Runnintable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Magic eraser

I tried the Magic eraser on the black marks, and it cleaned them right off.

I just dampened the eraser with water and then dried off with micro fiber towel.

Runnintable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IMG_0110.jpg

Not bad.

Crash

Pool Hall Owner
Silver Member
Guy that set my Diamonds up said to use hand sanitizer for black marks. Works.