★★ The Super Billiards Expo ★★ 25th Annual ★★

Watch the Pro Arena from the comfort of home

http://www.superbilliardsexpo.com/streaming.html

SBE2017.jpg

Mich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Al,
First Thank you for the Live Stream! Is there URL for Brackets? Schedule of Streamed Matches?

Cheers.

Mich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same with me, "Stream is currently not available......................"

Patso44

Underdog
Silver Member
Stream

Is it just me or is the stream quality weak? Looks like a resolution between 480 - 640p instead of 720p and up.

Take a look at the cue ball and also when the player is moving around the edges black out.

expo.JPG

Patso44

Underdog
Silver Member
Stream

May be just that the cameras on the tournament tables are going to be better than the cameras practice tables.

CokerFan82

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry if rude..

Am I wrong to expect there to be some form of Scoreboard present on the stream or has it not been loaded up yet?? I can surely see all of the sponsors are present around the border of the screen. I'm just use to buying a stream that has a little more information provided to the customer. Wouldn't bother me if it was $15 or similar without any commentary or scoring.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Am I wrong to expect there to be some form of Scoreboard present on the stream or has it not been loaded up yet?? I can surely see all of the sponsors are present around the border of the screen. I'm just use to buying a stream that has a little more information provided to the customer. Wouldn't bother me if it was $15 or similar without any commentary or scoring.

The match was Shaw vs hatch, when that ended they switched to the earl match, that's why there was no score
Jason

CokerFan82

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The match was Shaw vs hatch, when that ended they switched to the earl match, that's why there was no score
Jason

Oh! Ok, that makes more sense then. Been at work and out to dinner and logged on as soon as I could. I thought that was the end of a match, not a nearby table. The camera angle makes sense now as well lol.