I hate playing with a Girl

Pangit

Banned
Re-phrase...I Love "playing" with a girl...just not a pool table. First of all, 92 percent of the pool playings Girls don't even know what a safety is, let alone intentionally play one. Of the remaining 8 percent that knows what safety is... "how" to play the game...most are on TV.

It's a lose/lose situation..."Oh, you lost to a girl"

Weak assed breaks. "When" I played League, I used to Coach the "girls" up... playing a superior player...just put a little one pocket/straight pool break on him. Keep the cluster tight... It keeps you in the game longer and frustrating the Hell out of him when he knows he should whitewash ya. You might get lucky.

paulempor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have played pleanty of guys who can't break for $hit and think defense = playing scared.... It is all part of the game weather it is a girl or a guy.

ArizonaPete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey, when I was in the Navy many years ago, I met two girls in a bar in San Diego. Just for fun we started to play some 8 ball on a bar box. They took turns beating me. Within an hour I was flat broke. Those two cuties took me for all the dough I had except for bus fare back to the base. Another lesson learned the hard way. Some girls can really play so don't knock womenhood. Have some respect, please.

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Brittney Bryant????

Has the phillipines banned you from the country??? You truly are a major twat you know that!!! I'm sure you got your arse handed to you by a women and you're having a hard time dealing with it. I played Brittney Bryant this past December and she beat me 9-1!!!! Am I mad aout it?? Not at all. I made a lot of unforced errors and she taxed me each and everytime. I shook her hand and said grfeat shooting Brittney... pack my cues and left with a smile....

Seems to me you got a small pecker my man :rolleyes:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't pick on girls, they rule the planet, we are just lucky to live here with them.....

Oh....and did I ever mention I once got my ass handed to me by a chick? I think her name was Ewa something....... :rolleyes:

dcking

Registered
ok

Re-phrase...I Love "playing" with a girl...just not a pool table. First of all, 92 percent of the pool playings Girls don't even know what a safety is, let alone intentionally play one. Of the remaining 8 percent that knows what safety is... "how" to play the game...most are on TV.

Weak assed breaks. "When" I played League, I used to Coach the "girls" up... playing a superior player...just put a little one pocket/straight pool break on him. Keep the cluster tight... It keeps you in the game longer and frustrating the Hell out of him when he knows he should whitewash ya. You might get lucky.

I don't playing with girls...I can show off or just let them win is a win win situation

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rule one : You don't play the person you play the table ...
Rule Two : Have fun and play your best .
Rule Three : If you can't play a girl go play with men ...
You might like to playing with men anyway , Hmmm i'm just saying...:thumbup:

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
There's an old saying Pangit... "Sometimes saying nothing at all, and having people think you are an idiot is better than saying something and proving it."

thintowin

thin2win
Silver Member
i used to play women like i played men: beat them like a drum. when i started playing my girl friend and later wife i used to spot her according to her game. when we first started playing I banked every ball or i had to make a miracle shot. as she got better the spot went down; such as bank last 2 balls and such. the only time i could just shoot was when i broke and made a ball. then i would try and run out. needless to say she learned how to rack very well. now she can give most players a game, and if you think she is just a girl; well how well do u rack? by the way, my game didn't suffer either. i credit this to my one pocket background. be a man not a hater.

rellek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was joking before the state tourney with my team that I broke like a girl. Then when we got to state I watched some of the ladies matches and realized that I don't even break that well. :frown:

whitewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Bottom line is: you can't coach.

LASER-CUT

Registered
It can allways be worse

MY FRIEND LOST ALL 3 GAMES ON LEAGUE NIGHT TO A 90 YEAR OLD LADY... I'LL NEVER FORGET THAT....RIP Ms MARCELLA

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow.................
Every man that plays in my town gets beat by a girl.

Last edited:

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another sexist thread. Sorry that you cannot enjoy playing pool with girls I bet they don't like playing with you at all...

FranCrimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I have the same problem. Many men that I play haven't got the slightest clue how to play the game right. They take wild whacks at shots where they shouldn't and I wind up with no shot. It takes forever to beat them, and sometimes when they win by luck, the other girls laugh at me for losing.

What are we to do? Such problems.

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Pangit, I'm starting to wonder why you play pool at all. Maybe you should take up something less challenging to your manhood like badminton or synchronized swimming.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member