Any places to play in Dallas?

MikeLikesPool

Registered
going to be in Dallas near DFW airport Thursday thru Sat. Are there any places to play near there? Action places would be best but sure i will be killing some time during the day.Somewhere to bang some balls around or play a little would be good

Thanks

Mike

gatorland65

Hey Mike...I live in Dallas and would love to play a fellow AZer. I'm self employed and had knee surgery 2 months ago and available to play any day a lil or a lot...just wanna have fun. like to gamble some 9 ball or one pocket sets....PM me Yee Haw!

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reach out to Dean Campbell (Deanoc) who's a fellow Texan and can direct you to where to go.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
going to be in Dallas near DFW airport Thursday thru Sat. Are there any places to play near there? Action places would be best but sure i will be killing some time during the day.Somewhere to bang some balls around or play a little would be good

Thanks

Mike
You won't be very far from Rusty's in Arlington. Volcano'sSportsBar in Hurst has decent tables.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member

Thanks

Mike

From near the airport, drive southbound about six or seven miles (give or take) on highway 360 to Green Oaks Blvd. Turn right onto green Oaks. Go about a mile (once again, give or take) and you'll find Click's Billiards in a small strip shopping center on your right.

Not much for action, but decent oversized 8' tables and good food/drinks. Not usually very crowded during the day.

Maniac

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
You won't be very far from Rusty's in Arlington. Volcano'sSportsBar in Hurst has decent tables.

You might be able to find some action at Rusty's, day or night. If you like tighter pockets, go to Volcano's.

Oh yeah....Rusty's has four 9' tables.

Maniac

gatorland65

There are 2 Rusty's: one in Arlington and one in Ft.worth. The one in Ft.Worth closes at 2am and the one in Arl. is 24hhr. http://rustysbilliards.com/

Well if you go to Rusty's all u get are pool players with no jobs ....But they have backers ! Lol.....I'll be at Clicks off Green Oaks Arlington ...It's 10-15 min from airport !!! Nice pool room .....PM me ttyl

Last edited:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
don't gamble with deanoc from this forum.

high stakes only guy.

will rob you clean.

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
Well it's raining and Saturday night .... Sure would like to f off 500 or so !!!! PM me

Was at my first tournament in over 20 years last night - so I missed this at the time.
Ummm ... I live in PA. - just remembered the article.
I'm not at the point of putting up any money on my shooting - at least not yet.
If I ever get back to Houston - for sure I'll look you up. One of my favorite places to visit for sure.