antique billiard balls

jc77

have acquired a set of Albany balls. roman numerals on the balls. any info would be greatly appreciated. thank you

nycRailBird

Registered
Why Here??

have acquired a set of Albany balls. roman numerals on the balls. any info would be greatly appreciated. thank you

Your post really struck a nerve with me as my both my birthday and your post are dated August 7th. It just so happens that Ginky's birthday was August 8th. He would have been 41.

Your post was absolutely tasteless and insensitive and CERTAINLY did not belong in this forum!

RIP George

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your post really struck a nerve with me as my both my birthday and your post are dated August 7th. It just so happens that Ginky's birthday was August 8th. He would have been 41.

Your post was absolutely tasteless and insensitive and CERTAINLY did not belong in this forum!

RIP George

You realize that this was a new member and probably did not even notice where he was posting?

Plus it was posted about 2 years ago.

Even so, there is nothing either tasteless or insensitive about the post at all no matter where it was posted.

nycRailBird

Registered
You must be a gold member, who reads all..... Your opinion vs mine.

Yes, I realized it was 2yrs old. I don't come around often, nor post. Ginky was a friend of mine, truly loved and revered by many..... Not an angel, I don't know any. It just poked me when I saw it and considered replying before I did..... As for him being a new member, I didn't notice, nor would I recognize one.

Sorry if I offended anyone.... there are forums for literally every pool related subject here... guess we all make mistakes. How he ended up here is a mystery.

Goodnight and goodluck