Mike Lambros

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
I have a Cocobolo and Ebony cue from earlier this year that Ive been playing with, that even though it?s really plain with no points, I absolutely Love! Its generally what Ive been using for some one pocket. Stiff, great feel, and an all around good player. Although I admit I changed the taper a little bit, and thinned it down to 13mm, other than that it is an easy keeper.
Good reputation, good quality, good playeers, what else could you ask for_

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
He's got my vote!
I got rid of some of my favotires in the last few months but every once in a while I put down my Hunter and play with my Lambros for a while.
Great player!

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike does tremendous work. I have a high end Lambros with nice ivory inlays and an ivory joint. It was done before the ultra joints were started, but still hits great.

asiasdad

Banned
My fancy Lambros with the ultra joint II has extremely good feedback, and I wish I could have bought that Lambros titlist conversion that runscott used to have.

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
YOu and me both!
ALthough if I could afford it, yours would be shipping this way already-
Nice cue!

mindtriplx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cuephoric said:
I have a Cocobolo and Ebony cue from earlier this year that Ive been playing with, that even though it?s really plain with no points, I absolutely Love! Its generally what Ive been using for some one pocket. Stiff, great feel, and an all around good player. Although I admit I changed the taper a little bit, and thinned it down to 13mm, other than that it is an easy keeper.
Good reputation, good quality, good playeers, what else could you ask for_

how did u change the taper? im considering changing mine as well.