No Jim Lee (J&D Customs) Love?

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fixing to order a stick from Jim, and man will it be nice! I hope he'll post the pics as he comes along like he does with the other sticks he's done on the boards. I got an absolute steal and we both had a hand in designing this stick. He has been more than helpful as I'm not the brightest person in the world when it comes to the specs, etc. and terminology of cues. I sent him 3 drawings, he sent me 1 of his own and we met in between of what I liked. If the stick shoots like others have told me then others should look into buying a cue from Mr. Lee.

Other customers, lets see your sticks!

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After seeing his work and chatting with him on the phone for about 3 hours I think I'll like what I get. I think it will be a very sharp stick. I hope he posts updates on the boards like he has with others.

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
J&D CUSTOMS said:
guess there is no love for me
BooHOO

I love you Jim. If anyone needs any killer Tshirts....Jim has the hook up. I'll get a pic of mine and show off a bit.:D Very nice gentleman to deal with for sure.:)

J&D CUSTOMS

JL Cues
Silver Member
Thanx guys. I am too nice sometimes huh? Like to see folks happy. I feel if you can make a friend with every cue I sell , I am building them for the right reasons. Oh , and of course, I build a very nice cue.
If I can just get folks to try em out away from my home area, ain't figured out that one yet? For those who have my cues , lot's here on AZ, thanx to all of you for your business and support. Means alot to me and my family. For those who don't know me or have never seen my cues first hand , try it. You will not be disappointed.
I may not know the marketing aspect of this trade, but I am a people person and a pool player. I think that makes me , well , ME!
Thanx again,
Jim Lee

nthamix

Judd cues
Silver Member
Hi Jim, thanks for my custom shaft, it plays GREAT! I love it... I think I'll need another one real soon. Anyone looking for a custom shaft, Jim does excellent work and he is a top notch guy to work with, Thank you so much...

Brian

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I Just wanted to say i have talked to Jim a few times and have owned a few of his cues . I can tell you Jim is a great guy and very easy to talk with. Everything i have seen from his shop is top notch with a great fit & finish as well as a very nice balance and plays very well.

Im looking forward to many future dealings with J&D CUSTOMS :) :) :)

Larry