Cue Review - Doug Patrick

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
21Gambler said:
Joe nothing personal, as I have never met you and I'm sure you are a nice guy and meant well, but maybe a PM would have been a better way to go then trying to make someone look bad in public that is doing the pool community in general a service, I think more people should be doing this. Did you ever think maybe just maybe he did not know of this new cue review section, I for one did not know about it. I have hit with several of Doug's cues and to say they play awesome would be an understatement, I have several cues being built by Doug and I am sure I will have several more built.

Take care all have a great day

Sean

Thats why it was done with humor. If I wanted him to look bad I would have done exactly that. That is why the post directly under it says ROTFLMAO, do you know what that means? Do you know what this means :D ? Do you have a clue about anything? The review / discussion section is exactly for this. Its so this section doesn't get bogged down with these threads. Do you get it now? Will you ever get it?

JV

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Might not have been so bad if Banks had not cross-posted to both the Main as well as the Wanted/For Sale sections. It is easier to overlook one post, but not a cross-posting...which is a bit of a 'no-no' all on it's own.

There are several of us here that have been lobbying for a separate discussion/review section for quite some time..years even. It was all in an effort to help streamline the Wanted/For Sale section.

You know, Joe was actually pretty decent (and humorous) about pointing out to Banks about the recently added section. Getting a 'tude' about it wasn't called for.

Lisa

21Gambler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
classiccues said:
Thats why it was done with humor. If I wanted him to look bad I would have done exactly that. That is why the post directly under it says ROTFLMAO, do you know what that means? Do you know what this means :D ? Do you have a clue about anything? The review / discussion section is exactly for this. Its so this section doesn't get bogged down with these threads. Do you get it now? Will you ever get it?

JV

I don't think its me that needs to get it, I am not the one with 30 post in the wanted for sale section that has nothing to do with wanting or selling, so a better question for you, WILL YOU EVER GET IT, this section is not here for your use only and you don't get to make the rules on who uses it for what. If I used it for all those post that you used it for that had nothing to do with this section, I sure the hell wouldn't be telling someone that there is a section for there post some place else. Some people just have no clue in life guess you are 1 of them, you probably also think your stuff doesn't stink and you can do whatever it is you want, my guess is you are probably one of those people that park in handicapped spaces and then complain you had to walk to far.

P.S. I see tons of other threads that have nothing to do with cue's for sale, if you are appointing yourself part of the posting police why aren't you posting in all those threads how they are in the wrong section.

Have a great day all, you also Joe as you really need it

Sean

Last edited:

classiccues

Silver Member
21Gambler said:
I don't think its me that needs to get it, I am not the one with 30 post in the wanted for sale section that has nothing to do with wanting or selling, so a better question for you, WILL YOU EVER GET IT, this section is not here for your use only and you don't get to make the rules on who uses it for what. If I used it for all those post that you used it for that had nothing to do with this section, I sure the hell wouldn't be telling someone that there is a section for there post some place else. Some people just have no clue in life guess you are 1 of them, you probably also think your stuff doesn't stink and you can do whatever it is you want, my guess is you are probably one of those people that park in handicapped spaces and then complain you had to walk to far.

P.S. I see tons of other threads that have nothing to do with cue's for sale, if you are appointing yourself part of the posting police why aren't you posting in all those threads how they are in the wrong section.

Have a great day all, you also Joe as you really need it

Sean

Sean,
If I wanted to really make you look like an idiot... I can. But I am trying my best not to. All the posts of mine you tried to reference have to do with A- A for sale cue, B- posted in a thread, I didn't start (like this one) and most importantly C- at that time this was the place for said post. Am I being the post police, only when it is excruciatingly obvious that someone should be aware of the proper place. Am I allowed, absolutely. If you look at all the threads, usually someone will make a comment on the place of the post if it is improper.

But your first reference.. because of the clutter in THIS forum, was exactly the place to post the poll.
The second post is about SELLING. Which is more than relevant in this section...

I mean you are going on such a stretch, it's not even debatable. Like I told you, you haven't been here that long and you are historically inept, so I am really trying to not be crude.

If the original post was "by the rules" we wouldn't be having this conversation. So don't try to lecture me about "rules" when you have no idea what transpired before you came aboard.

JV

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
I just hope that brings good advertising to Doug. He is an excelent cuemaker and very well under valued.

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
classiccues said:
I guess being from Alabamer' I should cut you a little slack, but since you needed to end your sentence with that little message, you can do the same. But keep in mind it's proper use of the forum that makes it enjoyable for everyone, not just YOU.

JV

Good to ner you be cuttin us po Bamer folk sum slak.

And to get the thread back on, I think Patrick makes some nice looking cues. I've never hit one and if I didnt have one getting built right now, I probably would have bought the cue he had for sale on the WTS forum.

21Gambler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
classiccues said:
Sean,
If I wanted to really make you look like an idiot... I can. But I am trying my best not to. All the posts of mine you tried to reference have to do with A- A for sale cue, B- posted in a thread, I didn't start (like this one) and most importantly C- at that time this was the place for said post. Am I being the post police, only when it is excruciatingly obvious that someone should be aware of the proper place. Am I allowed, absolutely. If you look at all the threads, usually someone will make a comment on the place of the post if it is improper.

But your first reference.. because of the clutter in THIS forum, was exactly the place to post the poll.
The second post is about SELLING. Which is more than relevant in this section...

I mean you are going on such a stretch, it's not even debatable. Like I told you, you haven't been here that long and you are historically inept, so I am really trying to not be crude.

If the original post was "by the rules" we wouldn't be having this conversation. So don't try to lecture me about "rules" when you have no idea what transpired before you came aboard.

JV

sorry wrong answer all those are started by you in the wanted for sale section, enough said on this subject back to the subject at hand Doug's cue's.

Take care all

Sean

21Gambler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bestkites said:
I just hope that brings good advertising to Doug. He is an excelent cuemaker and very well under valued.

Very true and thats why I have several on order and will order more in the future.

Thanks Sean

classiccues

Silver Member
21Gambler said:
sorry wrong answer all those are started by you in the wanted for sale section, enough said on this subject back to the subject at hand Doug's cue's.

Take care all

Sean

You still don't get it. They were posted in the area that was commonly used to discuss cues, transactions, etc.. now it's being thinned out. This post should be in the review section, whether you like it or not.

JV

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
21Gambler said:

Take care all

Sean

SEAN,
YOU NEED TO CHILL OUT.....

JOE MADE A JOKING POST WHILE STATING THIS SHOULD BE IN THE CUE REVIEW SECTION.

THAT'S WHERE IT BELONGS

ALL OF JOE'S POSTS IN THE WANTED/FOR SALE ABOUT THINGS OTHER THAN SALE/TRADES, WERE BEFORE THE CUE TALK SECTION WAS STARTED.

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
DeepBanks said:
Gotcha dude . . . BTW . . . don't let me ever catch you talking 'bout something you bought in the "Wanted/For Sale" section on this forum . . . and bothered to say how it was after you bought it . . . 'cause that might be . . . .pssssst . . . REALLY inappropriate . . . and a serious violation of the rules . . .

You just go have a great day . . . and I'll try not to bother you anymore. FO

YOU ALSO NEED TO RELAX....

JOE WAS MAKING A JOKE, AND TELLING YOU ABOUT THE NEW CUE REVIEWS SECTION OF THE FORUM, WHICH BY THE WAY,

IS WHERE THIS BELONGS

JOE'S NON SALE THREADS IN THIS SECTION WERE BEFORE THE REVIEWS/DISCUSSION SECTION WAS STARTED.

P.S. TELLING A RESPECTED FORUM MEMBER TO FO, IS NOT THE BEST WAY TO START OUT HERE.

ridewiththewind

&#9829; Hippie Hustler &#9829;
Silver Member
Newbies, what are ya gonna do with them?!

Attachments

• smack-forehead.jpg
    smack-forehead.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 203