MasonH cues and JoeyinCali

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Jazz said:
You ain't gonna own it long enough to find out .... got my address?

Jazz <--- "greed is good"

Actually I don't have your address anymore. And I'm not broke just yet. Could happen soon as I'm taking my wife to the Cleveland clinic for some tests next month.

Wouldn't count on it though Ho...

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
cubswin said:
Could happen soon as I'm taking my wife to the Cleveland clinic for some tests next month.

Wouldn't count on it though Ho...

All kidding aside, I wish only the best for you and your wife ... are you going to Mayo? It's an excellent hospital ... one of my friend did his residency there.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Jazz said:
All kidding aside, I wish only the best for you and your wife ... are you going to Mayo? It's an excellent hospital ... one of my friend did his residency there.

Cleveland to start with. Paramedic buddy of mine says that it ranks right up there with Mayos and Walter Reed, depending on what you are going for its #1,2, or 3.

Be nice if they can help her and she can get her life back to normal, maybe finish her Masters.

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:
You have no conscience.
I'll take $1375. You get two bumpers.
You also get an Efren toothbrush.

Joey, Have you brought back some Amboyna Woods from the Phils? You know, the reddish type? I've been dreaming of a toilet plunger with Amboyna handle. :rolleyes:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
BlowFish said:
Joey, Have you brought back some Amboyna Woods from the Phils? You know, the reddish type? I've been dreaming of a toilet plunger with Amboyna handle. :rolleyes:
I have them.
Pointed a gun at Edwin for them.
Got the yellowish ones too.
Been drying here for a year now.
Ed gave me cored amb handles too.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:
I have them.
Pointed a gun at Edwin for them.
Got the yellowish ones too.
Been drying here for a year now.
Ed gave me cored amb handles too.

sounds like that could make some nice looking cues....hmmm...nah I better stick with purpleheart conversions....