ltb radial tap (ball tap)

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Of me it is. I'm not doing your homework for you. I tried to give you a heads-up
and you've been whining like a slighted child since. Good luck with your endeavor.

KJ

Whining like a child since?

I asked you for clarification on your statement, you chose to give a bit of advice that is a little difficult for someone new , but then turn your nose up at someone who asks for clarification on your response and make insults at me

Who's acting like a child here, not I

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you , my buddy Dale Buchanan says that the cuefit fits fine with a atlas g10 radial pin,

He send me a video of him tapping with that ball tap and inserting both the atlas stainless and g10 pins

They looked like they fit fine as you say, no wiggle

Nice. I like Perry. I enjoy our emails. He has some products I plan on trying.

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member
Thank you as well
I didn't even look for the tap from shmelke

I bought a radial g10 from both shmelke and atlas, looks like I will wait a bit for the tap

You can make taps from the pins....have you thought of that?? No sarcasm. It's how I made a wavy pin tap.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
You can make taps from the pins....have you thought of that?? No sarcasm. It's how I made a wavy pin tap.

No idea how, and I'm a machinist lol

It had crossed my mind, I know milling and turning and cnc programming, I can measure and reverse engineer stuff

There's a grinding shop down the road from us as well

I thought about making the pins, no doubt, not the taps!

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
I bought the tap from Perry. I haven't used it yet.

I can tell you this for sure,it is a WELL-made product.

I've seen normal thread taps that were coated with oil or some kind of film to minimize rust.

I've never seen a cue-work tap coated like that,until I bought the 3/8-10 and Radial from him.

They are both unusually sharp too. You can't ask for any better unless it was coated or solid carbide :thumbup:.. Tommy D.