Bought a Players sneaky pete the other day...

Sir Scratchalot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...and do not regret spending that $70 one bit!

I like soothing my vanity and stoking my ego as much as the next guy, hence a cue from Steve Kornele and (possibly) one in the works from Tom Gedris of Triple Cross Cues but, I have no regrets dropping $70 on this Players SP - http://www.ozonebilliards.com/plcuesnpecow.html

Some of the places I play I'd rather not draw unnecessary attention or feel my stuff is in jeopardy if I have to take a piss, but I want a stick that won't hamper what few skills I have. This fits the bill exceptionally well! The balance is good, the hit is good, ball control is there and my play is unhindered by this cue. The ONLY things missing are bling, dazzle, a conversation starter, etc. Stuff that's ultimately unimportant.

It took me a while, but I do finally realize that you don't have to spend a lot of money to enjoy and play this game well. I do still plan to spend more than I need to, occasionally, but I'm glad to know that I can approach the table with confidence using a -$100 cue.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have the very same cue, but in rosewood. I agree that it is worth the money. I keep mine in my bag and use it as a break cue, but I play with it too on occasion.

It is the perfect cue for league or bar playing.