Meucci Pro Series 5 - let the flaming commence

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, just got it and hit with my new Meucci Pro Series 5 for several hours. At the likely risk of inviting ire and ridicule, I will say I love the hit and feel of this cue. I have owned Scruggs, Sugartree, Diveney and many others, and I will say this Meucci really impresses me. Kudos, Bob (even though you forgot to sign mine!)

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
If I wasn't in love with the black Rose glass BMC I would definitely be getting the pro series 5. It's a fine cue & with the Pro shaft they play great.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A little flaming:compared to a Mezz w/700 shaft the Meucci is WAAAY overpriced. The Pro shaft does play good but QC on their cues is a TOTAL crapshoot. I've yet to see a poorly constructed Mezz.

HoldemRw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A little flaming:compared to a Mezz w/700 shaft the Meucci is WAAAY overpriced. The Pro shaft does play good but QC on their cues is a TOTAL crapshoot. I've yet to see a poorly constructed Mezz.
I agree mezz much better quality cue. Both make great shafts but we all know shaft is going be preference to the shooter. The rest of the meucci cues butt ends are cheaply made finish is bad etc..

We have little running joke in my area for cue repairmen like myself. We love to see people buy meucci cues cause we know they will bring us repairmen plenty of business in the future haha. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree mezz much better quality cue. Both make great shafts but we all know shaft is going be preference to the shooter. The rest of the meucci cues butt ends are cheaply made finish is bad etc..

We have little running joke in my area for cue repairmen like myself. We love to see people buy meucci cues cause we know they will bring us repairmen plenty of business in the future haha. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I know, I know. But I'm happy. As stated, I've owned a ton of cues, so I don't think I am a sucker.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I know, I know. But I'm happy. As stated, I've owned a ton of cues, so I don't think I am a sucker.

This is all that matters. Stay happy with your cue...With proper care, no reason you shouldn't get years of enjoyment out of it. :cool:
Regards.
Joe P