Who is having a cue built in 2017? Post pictures once you recieve it.

JazzboxBlues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i purchased a Kent Davis about a month ago. Probably the best playing cue I've ever had. Bought a Purpleheart Gilbert J/B and haven't hit a ball with it. Seems like it'd make a great player. Have a Josey Ebony sneaky coming soon.

Attachments

• DSCN0965.jpg
    DSCN0965.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 1,079
  • DSCN0966.jpg
    DSCN0966.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 1,084
  • DSCN0969.jpg
    DSCN0969.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 1,080
Last edited:

captainjko

Kirk
Silver Member
Picked this little T.K.O. custom sneaky up a couple months ago........I ordered it through myself, then built it myself..... lol Does that count?

Cronk

Registered
Ordered a Nitti about a month ago...another 11 months to go give or take. As an add on, Chris was super nice and I have really enjoyed our communications so far.

Last edited:

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't have anything incoming, but I like the idea of this thread, hope it gets traction.

Custom cues can be a great thing, I ordered my first in 2015 and couldn't be happier with it. Few months away from 2 years with my custom Runde and I love it as much today as the day it arrived...maybe more actually.

pudgie100

Registered
If I remember, I will try and post pic's. I should be getting 2 1/2 Jacoby's this year.

First is a custom jump break nothing fancy plain black. The butt is 24", two joints, weight 16 oz. with two shafts one break and one jump.

Second the 1/2 cue. Didn't like the thought of breaking things down and putting them back together, so I ordered a jump butt to fit the radial pin joints in the break cue.

Third is a new playing cue that I designed, wood, joint, joint collar, rings, butt cap, inlays, every part of the cue, maybe it will arrive late this year. Looks nice in my mind will see.

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here are some quite terrible pics of the Lambros I received yesterday. It is quite simply the nicest looking merry widow I have ever seen. The pictures do not even remotely do itt justice. It has some of the nicest cocobolo I have ever seen but the handle of honduran rosewood burl is out of this world.

Attachments

• L1.jpg
    L1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 967
  • l3.jpg
    l3.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 951
  • l4.jpg
    l4.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 954
  • l5.jpg
    l5.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 949
  • l6.jpg
    l6.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 954
Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Wonder what ever happened to the poster ivicafranic?

Was always posting up new very nice cues

Three.Two.N.D.

Pogi_One
Silver Member
Getting a plain jane made by local cue maker, Dave Whitsell. Will have kielwood shaft too. If I remember ill post pics when I get it in a few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ordered a Paul Drexler from Paul at the Expo. Should be done early in 2018.

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sat down with Dan Janes at the Joss booth at the Expo and designed an old school cue with him. 6 months wait which means it should be ready in October.

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Re-converted Titlist just completed by Brad Hamel (nuts4tascarellas). Came out great. Nice stiff old school hit. Sounds like my 40s Hoppe pro. Has one shaft that was original to the conversion and a second LD shaft made by Brad.

IMG_4252.jpg

IMG_4221.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4198.jpg

IMG_4191.jpg

poolpro2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am supposed to get this Thursday!!!

First cue I had a hand in designing.

Attachments

• mine.jpg