What is the best production cues you like most?

Best Production Cue You Like Most?

• Total voters

theone77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a survey what production cues you love most.

This will include custom cues which produce production cues as well.

with this survey, newbies and those who are looking for a good cues will get an idea which brand they will buy.

Please include also your reviews after you vote

theone77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a survey what production cues you love most.

This will include custom cues which produce production cues as well.

with this survey, newbies and those who are looking for a good cues will get an idea which brand they will buy.

Please include also your reviews after you vote

hope its clear now, some custom cues sell a readymade like a production cues too
http://www.budgetcues.com/balabushka.htm

SWN99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I owned a Schon from the 90's and played with a newer CX model cue, the hit and feel are so close which is why Schon is popular (good feel, consistency) and well crafted.

Dogman

Registered
I drove past Schon Cue manufacturing today. For a "production" cue manufacturer, they sure have a tiny shop and Mr. Clarke likes my LTD, told me so himself. My vote, Schon.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
I drove past Schon Cue manufacturing today. For a "production" cue manufacturer, they sure have a tiny shop and Mr. Clarke likes my LTD, told me so himself. My vote, Schon.

He did huh? You spoke with Mr. Clarke in the shop? He's no longer working for Schon Cues.. Evan "left" Schon recently so how could he have told you he liked your cue IN THE SCHON SHOP? Are you saying you saw him still there?

Dogman

Registered
Geez my first or second post and I meet this Guy........
1. I did not stop last week when I drove past (nor did I say I did). Hence the statement I "drove past". No where in my post did I state that I stopped when I "drove past" on April 24th 2015.
2. Could it be possible that at some time prior to April 24th 2015 I stopped at Schon and spoke with Mr. Evan Clarke? Perhaps a month ago? If you read my post about My Schon LTD you would see that I've been stopping by Schon Cue Mfg since 2004 when I purchased the cue.
3. What is your legal definition of "Evan left recently"? 30 days 60 days 90 days?
4. If I had known I would be challenged as to my post I would have taken a selfie with Mr. Clarke holding a copy of our local daily newspaper, but who would think that would be necessary?
5. If I were to draw you a picture of the interior of the shop, would that make a believer out of you?
6. Why would you challenge someone who is posting on here? Is that your job?
7. We can meet there tomorrow and we can stop in and talk with the Schon crew if you'd like. Heck I'll even buy you a taco lol.

Next.......

Last edited:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Relax there Doggy, your post read like WHEN you "drove past.... TODAY" you THEN stopped in, saw the shop, and commented about its size and THEN Mr Clarke commented on your cue. I'll repeat, it read that way to me...

At no time in this thread had you made it clear that all of those instances were separated by days, weeks, months, or years as you now state... Either way it's fine and all good...Evan is gone and I hope you enjoy your cue..

Geez my first or second post and I meet this Guy........
1. I did not stop last week when I drove past (nor did I say I did). Hence the statement I "drove past". No where in my post did I state that I stopped when I "drove past" on April 24th 2015.
2. Could it be possible that at some time prior to April 24th 2015 I stopped at Schon and spoke with Mr. Evan Clarke? Perhaps a month ago? If you read my post about My Schon LTD you would see that I've been stopping by Shon Cue Mfg since 2004 when I purchased the cue.
3. What is your legal definition of "Evan left recently"? 30 days 60 days 90 days?
4. If I had known I would be challenged as to my post I would have taken a selfie with Mr. Clarke holding a copy of our local daily newspaper, but who would think that would be necessary?
5. If I were to draw you a picture of the interior of the shop, would that make a believer out of you?
6. Why would you challenge someone who is posting on here? Is that your job?
7. We can meet there tomorrow and we can stop in and talk with the Schon crew if you'd like. Heck I'll even buy you a taco lol.

Next.......

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I voted for predator. Have owned a few lucasi's before as well. Not a fan of OB because many years ago I didn't like the hit and never tried again. Same with Schon. Never hit with a mezz either.

I guess I'm used to the hit with predator from 7 years ago and I went back to them when I came back.

theone77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I voted for predator. Have owned a few lucasi's before as well. Not a fan of OB because many years ago I didn't like the hit and never tried again. Same with Schon. Never hit with a mezz either.

I guess I'm used to the hit with predator from 7 years ago and I went back to them when I came back.

Nice , you have LE3, im using LE4 and really like the balance of it. Still keeping it although not my main cue now.

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This Just In

Breaking news.

It's a new world. "Today" now means "Sometime in the past."

Dogman

Registered
Could it be feasible, that I could drive past Schon one day but to have had a conversation with Mr. Clarke on a previous occasion (different day) in which he informed me he liked my cue?

Hmmm???

At least I own the craft in my avatar......

theone77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a Mezz LE12-2C and its superb cue. I love the balance and stiffness. Although i like the design and feel of the Predator LE4, still i prefer now my Mezz to be my main cue.