GROUP BUY- “Must have one foot on the floor” POSTER!

Who’s interested?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey all,

I am trying to get Louis Cipolini, the creator of the iconic “Must Have One Foot on the Floor” poster, to do another run of these posters. I spoke with him a few months ago and he seemed interested but I never heard back. I am looking to get as many AZers as possible to express their interest in hopes of making this a worthwhile venture for him. If you would be interested in obtaining one of these posters, please make your selection in the public poll. After 30 days I will tally up the results and make a pitch to him. I don’t know what he will charge yet, but I expect the more people interested, the better the price will be. This would be a great addition to any home pool room or your local club/bar/pool hall.

Thanks!
Ian

Attachments

• 900D11CF-8680-468F-A9F0-419852508616.jpeg
    900D11CF-8680-468F-A9F0-419852508616.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
I want one please. I missed out a few years ago. Let me know if you need any other info.
Good luck.
Stan

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are the dimensions?

When they were available before they were 17”x23”. He indicated that there could be other size options, but I do not know what they will be. When I take the results to him I can ask. I know he does have the original negative to remake the posters and was planning another run at some point.

HUKIT

F* ks Given...Zero
Silver Member
When they were available before they were 17”x23”. He indicated that there could be other size options, but I do not know what they will be. When I take the results to him I can ask. I know he does have the original negative to remake the posters and was planning another run at some point.

I'm in, much appreciated!

Brian

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What'ya Think?

My all time favorite poster.......a few years ago I actually tracked Lou down.
I asked if he still had any posters and unfortunately he didn't. I was crushed.

A week later he calls me and said he rummaged through his records and much
to his amazement, he still had the original 10 proofs (artist copies) on the production.

Lou kept the first two copies for himself and let me have poster no. 3 which I am
delighted to own. I spent a few coins getting it matted & framed but it lloks great.

Matt B.

Attachments

• Foot on the floor poster.jpg
    Foot on the floor poster.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 382
  • Foot On The Floor Poster (2) AZ.jpg
    Foot On The Floor Poster (2) AZ.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 378
  • Foot On The Floor Poster (AZ).jpg
    Foot On The Floor Poster (AZ).jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 375

mr5ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My favorite thing about this poster is the cues. The cue Pete is playing with and the entire rack on the wall are all Black Boars.

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My all time favorite poster.......a few years ago I actually tracked Lou down.
I asked if he still had any posters and unfortunately he didn't. I was crushed.

A week later he calls me and said he rummaged through his records and much
to his amazement, he still had the original 10 proofs (artist copies) on the production.

Lou kept the first two copies for himself and let me have poster no. 3 which I am
delighted to own. I spent a few coins getting it matted & framed but it lloks great.

Matt B.

That's awesome, hoping we can get some more!

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
My favorite thing about this poster is the cues. The cue Pete is playing with and the entire rack on the wall are all Black Boars.
I was there during that photo shoot! I am friends with the guy in the pictures son. He came down and we took him to the boar factory. He bought the entire collection.

Kd

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

cuesterpat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1 Foot on the floor

Pete Sinkler was a great guy and did a lot to promote competition for juniors in pool.