GREAT CHEAP pool glove

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine arrived yesterday. I ordered it early last week and it made it to Hawaii in about 10 days.

I'll give it a try when I play on Sunday.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't have a long history of being a glove player, but I have had a couple and none of them have been anywhere near as good or comfortable as this one.

Even though I usually have sweaty hands, my hands never sweated wearing this glove. Brian's fixed their A/C, so that may have helped as well.

The material is different than my other gloves. They were some sort of rayon-type stuff and weren't as slick as whatever this is made of where the cues slides across your fingers.

I have small hands and the glove fits me okay, but I can see where it may be a tight fit if someone has very large hands.

I will definitely buy some more of these and would recommend them to anyone who likes using a glove.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
i get sick to my stomach now looking at my molinari gloves

i dont even have guests who come and play with me that can use them

Attachments

• ffff.jpg
    ffff.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,079

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
The brand isn't returning results on amazon...maybe they are called something else?

you cant find it liek that cause its not listed as a brand name
you just have to use a generic search , pro snooker billiard glove

here you go

BLACK
https://www.amazon.com/Finger-Spand...09&sr=8-5&keywords=PRO+SNOOKER+BILLIARD+GLOVE

BLUE
https://www.amazon.com/Finger-Spand...43&sr=8-7&keywords=PRO+SNOOKER+BILLIARD+GLOVE

RED
https://www.amazon.com/Finger-Spand...43&sr=8-2&keywords=PRO+SNOOKER+BILLIARD+GLOVE

Last edited:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Squeaky wheel gets the oil.

This is a very fine glove but too tight even for my hands. I use it anyway but take an aspirin to increase blood flow.

Seriously though, you can write the seller "Jili Online" at Amazon and state your opinion as I did.

JoeyA

rhatten

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

John Daminato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
doesn't anyone care that Molinari painstakingly put the time, effort and research into designing one the best designed gloves on the market and the factory that makes the glove is most likely just spitting his design out?

I'm not judging anyone, I just ordered one myself to see if it's legit. Not sure I will wear it because I have enough issues in my game, don't want the bad Karma. Naw, I probably will. :cool:

Same thing happened with the JB cases but at least Seyberts had some integrity and dropped the line. Hell, for all I know maybe they made the brand and was forced to drop it. Scary, you come up with an idea, you have to almost get it made in China to be competitive and nothing can stop them from ruining your hard earned market.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
doesn't anyone care that Molinari painstakingly put the time, effort and research into designing one the best designed gloves on the market and the factory that makes the glove is most likely just spitting his design out?

I'm not judging anyone, I just ordered one myself to see if it's legit. Not sure I will wear it because I have enough issues in my game, don't want the bad Karma. Naw, I probably will. :cool:

Same thing happened with the JB cases but at least Seyberts had some integrity and dropped the line. Hell, for all I know maybe they made the brand and was forced to drop it. Scary, you come up with an idea, you have to almost get it made in China to be competitive and nothing can stop them from ruining your hard earned market.

McDonald's had, arguably, the first franchise hamburger joints.

Do you feel bad eating at hamburger joints, other than McDonald's?

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone here that uses a glove tried a finger wrap? I tried one a few months ago and have used one ever since, instead of a glove. I find it as an excellent alternative to a glove.

What I like is your exposed palm is still on the table or on the rail, providing more stability than a glove. Also, you don't have to take it off for retrieving balls out of pockets or racking the balls. And one size fits all.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone here that uses a glove tried a finger wrap? I tried one a few months ago and have used one ever since, instead of a glove. I find it as an excellent alternative to a glove.

What I like is your exposed palm is still on the table or on the rail, providing more stability than a glove. Also, you don't have to take it off for retrieving balls out of pockets or racking the balls. And one size fits all.

I used them before I used a glove.

I liked them and would use them again, but they are way over priced. I'm going to buy some material and make some myself.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife gave me one for Christmas. It's an excellent glove. I don't need to use a glove, but I certainly like how this glove feels, and how well it's made. Anything less than $10 is a huge bargain.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com