Tom Wirth DVD USAS

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tom’s new DVD ...A series of unique shots and situations. (USAS)

Here’s The Good The Bad and The Ugly.

The Good: Some really Good creative OnePocket Shots. I love the stuff Tom comes up with.

The Bad: It’s BAD to the bone. Tom never ceases to amaze. Tom’s DVD is all business... no fillers or speeches. Very entertaining non stop info from start to finish.

The UGLY: Learn from Tom. Think your way through various situations. Show your opponent what UGLY is. I have learned a great deal from his book Controlled Aggression. I’m working on some of the shots in the new DVD. Anything is possible in OnePocket.

I got mine and I love it. To my dear close friends....you cannot borrow it. You cannot touch it. Buy your own. This is the kind of DVD that does not get returned to its owner. It is not allowed out of this house.

Last edited:

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
On its way Brian. Enjoy and thank you. :smile:

Tom

I'll be taking advantage of that offer on your book also. I already have a copy, but will order another one for a friend. It's excellent.

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'll be taking advantage of that offer on your book also. I already have a copy, but will order another one for a friend. It's excellent.

This too will be on its way come tomorrow morning, Brian. Thanks. Nice gift.

Tom

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
USAS artwork .... I need to enlarge and frame.

Attachments

• CD4F1ECF-3156-460D-9A81-1A512476EC56.jpg
    CD4F1ECF-3156-460D-9A81-1A512476EC56.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 266

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
USAS artwork .... I need to enlarge and frame.

Mine is on the way! Looks great. :grin-square:

Here's my opinion of Tom's book, A Game of Controlled Agression: It's outstanding.

Everytime I get a new book (nonfiction), I put little sticky tabs/page-markers on the pages I find most interesting, pages that contain info that I want to learn or retain. I do this with pool books also, tabbing pages that contain sonething I'm not quite familiar with, like shots or strategies I wouldn't have thought about using. So, to compare books on one pocket, I found "Shots Moves and Strategies" to be a good book, but too pricey. I had maybe 7 or 8 shots marked in that book. "Upscale One Pocket" I found a few pages to tab as well. Both are good books. But Tom's book goes beyond good. His writing and actual photos of shots are excellent and of great quality. And the material covered is quite thorough. I have nearly two dozen pages tabbed, and as I study these pages I often find another shot that needs a tab on it as well.

Last edited:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mine is on the way! Looks great. :grin-square:

I’m working on a few of the shots. A little practice and they go. I’m starting to make shots I never thought of so much as pocket them. First is to see them. That is a great start. Tom encourages finding the hole. Figure it out and find it. If you are ever in Florida take a lesson from him. He’ll show the possibilities. And they are endless.