Jayson Shaw's playing 1-hole 7 ahead for 90k

swirly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope dippy gets back in the pool world. I'd rather sweat ppv dippy getting tropical spots for huge money than watching svb/orcollo or even alex/frost 1p...

drv4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've never been to DCC, and have heard the name dippy Dave, who is he? I've also heard a name Scooter on these forums? Are these guys that are average joes that have a bunch of money and will match up against pros with a good enough spot? Tried youtubing and couldn't really find much as far as dippy Dave matches.

I've never been to DCC, and have heard the name dippy Dave, who is he? I've also heard a name Scooter on these forums? Are these guys that are average joes that have a bunch of money and will match up against pros with a good enough spot? Tried youtubing and couldn't really find much as far as dippy Dave matches.

Dippy Dave in pool world = Viffer in poker, AKA David Peat. Story goes he bet his life roll on a pool game he thought was a lock, couldnt see straight or make a ball, lost everything, went to doctor and had a brain tumor or something. That ended his pool career for a while, after which he went to poker, won teh monies, and now likes to challenge world class 1p players for huge stakes that should be outside of their comfort zone. Im a huge fan of this life story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg_HcVy2cYg

Here is an interview from back in the day with Chris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzbL7Wt5xb8

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Youd rather sweat A person who has stiffed and quite possibly cheated or tried to dump as opposed to watching two pros play? Dippy has done nothing positive for this game

I hope dippy gets back in the pool world. I'd rather sweat ppv dippy getting tropical spots for huge money than watching svb/orcollo or even alex/frost 1p...

jordan23042000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dippy brings a hell of a lot of excitement to the game. But I was under the impression that he's almost always betting his own how could he dump. I love dippy and bartram's gamble i would love to sweat this match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk