Ekkes, new BIilliards instructional vvidieo SAMBA

TomBoy

I have recently purchased SAMBA from Ekkes. The developer of the See-System.
I am a user of the See-System and this system has improved my game. Players that I thought I could not beat are now easily beat. My positioning, banking, kicking and shot making ability has improve to the point that top players are complimenting my game.
As soon as Ekkes new system SAMBA was released, I purchased it. Ekkes has produced SAMBA, a comprehensive innovative approach to billiards that I feel simplifies and revolutizes the way a billiards player approaches any pool game they chose to play.
I strongly suggest that any billiards player who wants to improve their game and master the finer points of the game of billiards should purchase SAMBA.
Just one important tip you can use SAMBA to make combination shots you would only dream of trying. Just think of it, you spot a combo and now you have the means and the confidence to make that combo, not sellout and win the match. SAMBA also gives you the ability to make those hard bank shots and caroms no matter where they are on the table. Oh I almost forgot. For me cut shots of about 70* + degrees on the far end of the table are very makable. I also forgot to mention you can with SAMBA apply inside or out side English on all shots with confidence and results. The more you practice and apply Ekkes's SAMBA system the more your ability and confidence improves.

For more information
Search UTube and search out Ekkes, SEE-SYSTEM and Ekkes SAMBA.
Or go to his website:
www.infinite-billiards.com
TomsBoy

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just bought it, looked thru it and asked for a refund. It's more bizarre(to me anyway) than CTE. The diagrams make no sense. I guess in person it might make sense but based in info. provided it's not for me that's for sure.

dgem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The best advantage of aiming system is it gives a very good routine. Ekkes had a lot of great info in his book. You have to be prepared to change your routine in order to incorporate his system in to your game. If you are not then it will not probably help you.

theUBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
@garczar
Yes purchasing it and asking for a refund the same day...I am sure you spent tons of time with my material at the pool table...
Sorry to have created something so bizarre like having one line to position your back foot and vision center on before bending down
Wow
But I respect your opinion for sure!
Keep on shooting pool my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
@garczar
Yes purchasing it and asking for a refund the same day...I am sure you spent tons of time with my material at the pool table...
Sorry to have created something so bizarre like having one line to position your back foot and vision center on before bending down
Wow
But I respect your opinion for sure!
Keep on shooting pool my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just another [insult goes here] that was looking for a magic bullet.

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have recently purchased SAMBA from Ekkes. The developer of the See-System.
I am a user of the See-System and this system has improved my game. Players that I thought I could not beat are now easily beat. My positioning, banking, kicking and shot making ability has improve to the point that top players are complimenting my game.
As soon as Ekkes new system SAMBA was released, I purchased it. Ekkes has produced SAMBA, a comprehensive innovative approach to billiards that I feel simplifies and revolutizes the way a billiards player approaches any pool game they chose to play.
I strongly suggest that any billiards player who wants to improve their game and master the finer points of the game of billiards should purchase SAMBA.
Just one important tip you can use SAMBA to make combination shots you would only dream of trying. Just think of it, you spot a combo and now you have the means and the confidence to make that combo, not sellout and win the match. SAMBA also gives you the ability to make those hard bank shots and caroms no matter where they are on the table. Oh I almost forgot. For me cut shots of about 70* + degrees on the far end of the table are very makable. I also forgot to mention you can with SAMBA apply inside or out side English on all shots with confidence and results. The more you practice and apply Ekkes's SAMBA system the more your ability and confidence improves.

For more information
Search UTube and search out Ekkes, SEE-SYSTEM and Ekkes SAMBA.
Or go to his website:
www.infinite-billiards.com
TomsBoy

I purchased it also, and have read the first chapter about 4 times trying to understand what he is talking about. I've never taken the balls shadow into consideration and am totally confused by it all. I know enough about the German authur to really respect his research and teaching but I sure need some hands on explaining.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I purchased it also, and have read the first chapter about 4 times trying to understand what he is talking about. I've never taken the balls shadow into consideration and am totally confused by it all. I know enough about the German authur to really respect his research and teaching but I sure need some hands on explaining.
I knew after 5minutes it wasn't for me. I got my money back and then took a shots for not trying it long enough. Absolutely a bizarre way to aim at least to me anyway.

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I knew after 5minutes it wasn't for me. I got my money back and then took a shots for not trying it long enough. Absolutely a bizarre way to aim at least to me anyway.

I know. I hate to admit something is over my head but that may be the case. Wonder if I could get my money back?

TheLoneSilencer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He put out a great product. In my opinion you do not deserve a refund as you were provided a product & it is not the fault of the creator that you refuse to put in the actual time to use it to its advantage.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He put out a great product. In my opinion you do not deserve a refund as you were provided a product & it is not the fault of the creator that you refuse to put in the actual time to use it to its advantage.
Glad it worked for you but i could have kept it 6mos. and it wouldn't have done me any good. Using shadows to aim is not something i would ever use. Ekke refunded me no problem. Our transaction is really none of your you-know-what business.