Best book on One Pocket anywhere!

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
To all of you who are interested in learning more about this great game, One Pocket.

If you don't have a copy of this book you should consider getting one. I don't know how many more orders from the printer I might make but I do have a few dozen copies still available. I'm rapidly pushing toward 1,000 sold! The book sells for $65 with free shipping within the USA So act fast this book has been selling quite well and steady for a solid since 2015.

ORDERING INFORMATION:

To order the book; One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression $65.00
OR the DVD "A Series of Unique Shots and Situations" $29.00
$5.00 Discount if ordering both.
Include your mailing address.
Thanks but, Do not use friend's and family.

To order by Check or US Postal money order
Send to:
Tom Wirth
14318 Campanelli Drive
Delray Beach, Florida

Send Inquiries to; trwirth369@gmail.com

Thank you,

Tom Wirth

Update....4.22.18 The previous sale is now off! A knew sale is now available.I now have a video DVD up for sale and that goes for $29.00. This DVD is called "A Series of Unique Shots and Situation" and runs for approx. 55 minutes in full HD. It covers a lot of One Pocket territory. Kicks, Kick banks, tickies, Banks, Caroms, Intentional fouls, Double Kiss shots, and more.

/B]
If you were one of the first 200 to have purchased my book and would now like to order my DVD you price is temporarily discounted to $20.00. To all those of you who previously purchased my book, your price will temporarily be $25.00.The current price of the DVD is $29.00 Shipped within the USA. The price of the book is $65.00 and the US shipping is on me. And if you have not as yet ordered either my book or DVD through me, I will discount the combo to bring your total cost down to $85.00. US shipping is still free.

Last edited:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Buy this book. Buy it for yourself or give it as holiday gift. There is nothing like it. It's not just another 1P book. It's THE book. And if you should get one do not lend it out....you'll never see it again.

TheBasics

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TRWpool, Howdy;

How ya doin' post 'Irma' ?
Still have a few copies of the book for sale?

hank

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Buy this book. Buy it for yourself or give it as holiday gift. There is nothing like it. It's not just another 1P book. It's THE book. And if you should get one do not lend it out....you'll never see it again.

100% agreed! It's the best one hole book I've ever purchased. There are other good ones, but Tom Wirth's is the cream of the crop.