Treadway Cues

dockiv

Registered
I was lucky enough to meet a youngman out of Saint Louis, Mo named Josh Treadway. The Midwest 9-ball tournnament was in my home town this weekend and he had some of his cues on display. To make a long story short i bought one and I LOVE IT...Mr. Treadway is fairly new to the industry having honed his craft under the great Jim Buss. Check out Treadway Cues....I Love mine..iand i just have this hunch that he is not going to run and hide like some Cuemakers but then again i don't anticipate any problems. Had a Black Boar one time and could not get Tony to talk to me..after the sale...I'm sure it was just me....just sayin. Give Treadway a Shot you will not be dissapointed.:thumbup:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was lucky enough to meet a youngman out of Saint Louis, Mo named Josh Treadway. The Midwest 9-ball tournnament was in my home town this weekend and he had some of his cues on display. To make a long story short i bought one and I LOVE IT...Mr. Treadway is fairly new to the industry having honed his craft under the great Jim Buss. Check out Treadway Cues....I Love mine..iand i just have this hunch that he is not going to run and hide like some Cuemakers but then again i don't anticipate any problems. Had a Black Boar one time and could not get Tony to talk to me..after the sale...I'm sure it was just me....just sayin. Give Treadway a Shot you will not be dissapointed.:thumbup:

i've heard the same from a couple other people. i've always been a bigger fan of lesser known cue makers. imo they go further to make sure their customers get what they want. i've ordered from bigger named cue makers and maybe it's because their orders backlog or what ever but they seem to be a little more dismissive

cleitonrocha

Administrador
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i've seen some great cues he made.... GREAT quality and craftsmanship

Great cue maker...

qfans

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Josh, is as nice a guy as you will meet, his cues are known for their playability and solid hit, and from what I've seen are getting pretty fancy also. That Trinity cue is beautiful work with silver and scrimshaw WOW! Hope to see him in Olathe next week.

rwwsr72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Treadway is a young out standing gentleman. .... outstanding person...... and just a outstanding cue maker

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone who trains under Jim Buss

is going to be a great Cue maker- JB's cue are the real thing. A very honest man to deal with also. mark bedazzle us Mr. Treadway