Cues.....F/S....F/T........

Newsheriffintwn

Newsheriff Custom Cues
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
I have a couple cues as well as a edge hybrid shaft for sale. I'm willing to consider trades or trades and cash on cues also. I built cues 2 and 4.

Pay Pal ONLY for payments.....Cues will be shipped in ABS tube for protection and insured. Any questions please PM me

1. Jacoby Edge hybrid shaft 12.56mm W/B tip 5/16-14 (Schon) joint w/silver ring......140 shipped USPS priority mail in U.S. typical roll out in center of shaft tip never even comes close to leaving table.SOLD (9ball5032)

2. Newsheriff Curly P/H Cue has been used lightly and is in excellent condition (like new) straight together and apart............400 shipped USPS priority mail in the U.S.
SOLD EASILY the BEST deal on AZB hands down!!!!

Specs
Butt 29 1/4
Shaft 29
Total 58 1/4

Butt 15.4oz
Shaft 3.9oz
Total 19.3oz

Tip Med SIB layered
Ferrule juma
Tip dia. 12.35mm

Joint 5/16-14 piloted steel joint silver ring (Schon)
Balance point 18 1/2 inches from bottom

Joint dia .840
Butt dia 1.230

3. Joss J-11 (80's era cue) I received this cue on a trade deal and condition is the same as when I got it. The butt was refinished and wrapped with black tex leather, shaft left alone to not remove the gold joss letters. The cue is in great shape and plays real well also. The ferrule looks to be natural material. Has laser engraving on joint...from what I understand Joss had this done to some cues. Straight together and apart.....................SOLD OBRO.............Shipped

Specs
Butt 15oz
Shaft 40z
Total 19oz

W/b tip 12.25mm I***y ferrule

4. Newsheriff Box cue....Bubinga, MOP, Turquoise........ON HOLD

cszwALB.jpg

K7BdNaJ.jpg

eNnokCz.jpg

Dm5iXFb.jpg

QeFI7LE.jpg

Last edited: