couple 5/16x14 and one 3/8x10 shafts for sale

sprben83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
PRICE DROP ON THE NEW JOSS SHAFT----125 GIFTED CONUS,OR U PAY FEESgot a couple shafts im trying to let go, will get some pics up asap. first one is an older joss shaft(SOLD), pre-label(and number) by the joint area. the aegis ferrule is original and is yellowing. 13 mm moori medium. finish by the joint is coming off. Came off my very first joss. has taper roll, but tip stays on the table. Second one is a newer joss shaft, brand new,12.5 mm, has Joss 1402 by the joint, came off my custom. has whatever original tip joss installs free of charge (not sure what it is), third one(SOLD) is a 11.75mm players hxt skinny shaft with 3/8x10 joint. used in a couple games. slight (very slight) taper roll. kamui black medium tip on it. looking to get 110SOLD for the older joss shaft, 135 for the newer joss shaft, and 85 SOLD for the players hxt....in the meantime, shoot me a text @754-235-1469 for pics and i will get them to you asap..All prices are for gifted only, please add the fees if you wish to pay with them, shipping is included (but only CONUS)thanks!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: