$6000 Black Boar

Dr Foot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Well, not quite $6000. I've got a unique Boar which I would consider selling to a good home.

It's truly a one of a kind. There is no other like it in the world. Don't believe me? Ask Tony! Started life as an AS 5. .I played with it daily for 2 years, and decided to have it refinished. I begged and pleaded with Tony to make it into a "NEW" cue, and he surpassed my expectations.

It now has an Ivory sleeved joint. The Delrin butt cap was replaced with solid Ivory with a contrasting 8 point scalloped cap, and the NEW silver BB insignia. Perfect Lizard wrap as seen on his collectable cues. Comes with 4 shafts, 2 with Ivory ferrules and 2 ferruleless, dead straight, all retipped by Tony during the rebuild. Did I mention the custom joint protectors?

It plays like a dream, with a hit that isn't matched by anything else I have played.
If you're interested, I'll consider offers for my asking price of $6500.00 or an interesting Boar trade (looking for a spider blackwood player).
Attached Images

Attachments

• _DSC0357.jpg
    _DSC0357.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 4,950
  • DSC_0365.jpg
    DSC_0365.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 4,947
  • _DSC0358.jpg
    _DSC0358.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 4,940
  • _DSC0361.jpg
    _DSC0361.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 4,923

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Beautiful Boar Dr Foot.GLWYS and also,good luck getting a African Blackwood (Spyder) BB player.Tony makes great cues.
Best,Marc

Dr Foot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Never posted spec's. Butt is. ........ Outrageous. Shafts are .......... Perfectly straight with no dings and fresh tips from Black Boar. Need weights or diameters? PM and I'll send them.

Dr Foot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Had a VERY close offer, but no cigar! Maybe it was a little too nice!

Still available, and according to Tony, under-priced.

Happy Easter