Bob owen 4 point hoppe ivory joint

apool_shark

DavidH
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
SOLD

Back up for sale. Woman wants to go to Vegas so I guess were going to Vegas. Selling to scrape up cash. I'll do $800 shipped priority.
Does have a couple dings in the butt from some dickhead bumping into me. One clear coat chip. Forearm and wrap are flawless. Tips show normal wear.

4 desert iron wood points and butt sleve. 4 regular veneers 2 paper veneers. Cue is straight!
Butt 29" 15.1-15.8oz adjustable with the weight bolts
Textured leather wrap
Solid ivory joint 3/8-11 brass pin
Shaft 1 13mm 4.3oz ivory ferrule layered tip
Shaft 2 13mm 4.3oz ivory ferrule layered tip
Ivory Hoppe ring

Attachments

• bo1_zpsa51c487b-1.jpg
    bo1_zpsa51c487b-1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 3,185
  • bo3_zpsd21f5311.jpg
    bo3_zpsd21f5311.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 3,184
  • bo2_zps2ce23451.jpg
    bo2_zps2ce23451.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 3,164
  • bo4_zpse569ab00.jpg
    bo4_zpse569ab00.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 3,169
Last edited:

YANG CASE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I Just bought this from scratch. Cue is gorgeous but Just not for me. I've had it 6 days and Just can't play. Cue is pristine. No dings, dents, nothing.
4 Point desert iron wood into Birdseye maple. 4 veneers. Great price

Butt 29" 15.1-15.8oz adjustable with the weight bolts
Textured leather wrap
Solid ivory joint 3/8-11 brass pin
Shaft 1 13mm 4.3oz ivory ferrule layered tip
Shaft 2 13mm 4.3oz ivory ferrule layered tip

Just looking to get What I have in it. I'll do $850 shipped priority 2 day signature required. Decided to Just have one made.

Beautiful and classic.

apool_shark

DavidH
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
reduced

Price reduced. Some dickhead bumped into me the other night and put dings in the butt sleeve. One is a small clear coat chip and the others are so minute you can't see unless you look in the light. $800 shipped.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
As I mentioned on another thread, IMO, this cue is stupid cheap.

I think it is the best buy on AZ right now.

Best of luck in sale.

Ken

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This cue for $800 with leather wrap, 2 shafts and a flat ivory joint.....and gorgeous sharp points......this is insane.
I have a player cue coming from Bob any day now which is running me a lot more than this cue for sale. If I didn't
have two cues coming from Mr. Owen, I'd buy this cue just for the incredible price Ken's offered.

If there's some Azer that's been playing with a run of the mill catalog cue, not that there's a thing wrong with that
because a good pool player can beat you playing with a broom handle.....not really but it sure sounds good to write
or say that. But seriously, if anyone wants the best cue deal of 2014 so far on the Forum, $800 for this cue is surely it.

Okay, offer pool shark $797 and then you can say you scored the cue for "under $800"....you can't go wrong buying this cue
if you are looking to upgrade from your current playing cue. Flat ivory joint & shafts weighing 4.3 ozs.....This cue is a serious beast.

Matt B.

Last edited:

apool_shark

DavidH
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
sold

Cue is sold. Surprised it lasted as long as it did. I got it at a great price so I offered it at a great price. No sense in not passing on the savings. Thanks everyone.