dutch national championships 47.2 live stream all weekend free on kozoom

Dean_H

luv the small modalities
Silver Member
38/2 which I think is 47/2 played on a 8 foot table.

I noticed that they were not playing with anchors. The matches I watched no one made a series of where an anchor would be.

I saw several runs of 80 points. The first match I watched only had three innings.

One of the guys playing used to work for Kozoom.

The fellow with the tattoos won.

They gave the size of the tables in 230 centimeters and when I googled for feet conversion it it was a little over 7.5 feet, but maybe they were just giving the playing area versus the table size.

erriep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the standart size of the '1/2 match' tables in Belgium & Netherland is 2.60m (external).
( when it's 2.80m in France, Spain ...) . on 1/2match/small tables , balkine is indeed played without anchors ...

Last edited:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
t ..., balkine is indeed played without anchors ...
Is that because the players on the small tables are very unlikely to take advantage of the anchor nurse? Or do they just not try?

erriep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yep, because they supposed to not be able to take advantage of the anchor nurse : as for example, in Belgium , over a general average >26 on 300 points at 38/2 balkline, they're supposed to go play 47/2 on match tables/10' :)
that's indeed Belgium :-D

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
yep, because they supposed to not be able to take advantage of the anchor nurse : as for example, in Belgium , over a general average >26 on 300 points at 38/2 balkline, they're supposed to go play 47/2 on match tables/10' :)
that's indeed Belgium :-D
In a similar way, when I start averaging over 10 at libre, I'm going to draw triangles in the corners.:grin:

Small triangles.:yes: