AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i would like to try some magic chalk also thank you
(want to give it a try) ,,,, :)

Last edited:

jrackman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll try it out and if it's good a lot of players will know cause I will tell them......thanks

Last edited:

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
As Gifts

RJ,
Ive bought it before but want to give it as gifts to friends.

I will buy as many as you let me and give it out as Christmas gifts to my pool buddies. Nothing speaks louder than a good sample.

Robin Kelly
336Robin

Send me your paypal

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Acting on the advice of my lawyer this is what I was told to say
Anyone who has previously received chalk via this generous must be immediately void from the current. Since I am the holder of a very rare chalk of which I am down to a few pieces and the search for a replacement be strayed as early as possible I must Employ you to consider myself for this give away.

No really, I would like to be considered next time you are being generous. I'll probably never find my chalk again and need to start looking. Kudos for what you're doing regardless

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
OK. That's it. TommyT is the last "winner" of the free chalk. Everyone that has posted in this thread thus far is a winner. If you have not sent me a PM yet, send one today.

Everything is going to be mailed out on Saturday.

THANKS

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
Congrats on the Seybert's deal. I'm make sure to order some from them next time I buy something. (you probably make more profit selling direct, but it's nice when a re-seller can say "yeah, we made the right decision; people want this chalk.")

Reactions: KRJ

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
How many cubes in a box and how much? I have been wanting to try some of your chalk. Can you PM me prices or point me to a website where I can order some from you please? Shipping should be cheap, Im around 2 hours away from you, Thank you

Nevermind, I just saw your signature line has all the info I need, Thank you anyway, will be in touch soon.

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Congrats on the Seybert's deal. I'm make sure to order some from them next time I buy something. (you probably make more profit selling direct, but it's nice when a re-seller can say "yeah, we made the right decision; people want this chalk.")

You're absolutely right on that one ;) Don't make as much, but then again, they are selling a LOT of chalk I would NOT have sold, so in essence it's win/win for us both.

Plus, I was a customer way before I did business with Seybert's, they are just a great place to do business with for any pool related stuff :thumbup:

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
Ok, it's that time again. I feel like Oprah. You get chalk, and you get chalk, and you too get chalk :D

I just got a big international shipment in the other day. And yes, every shipment there is a few boxes that get smashed. So, out of 500 boxes that arrived, 8 were torn, wrinkled, crushed. Plus, I had a few left over from last shipment.

Now, the chalk is still good, but I won't sell premium chalk in a box that is not perfect. Does not look good to the customer, plus, some folks like the box to use in their case to store their chalk, or other stuff like tips, tip tapper, etc.

So, I'm going to give out ONE FREE piece of chalk to the first 25 folks that say that want to give it a try. You pay for the shipping and I'll pay for the chalk. USA SHIPPNG ONLY. Too much paperwork and cost for international shipping.

The shipping is almost $3 now, no kidding. My recent customers can confirm this. It runs from $2.50 to $2.95 depending on how far it needs to go.

But, let's make it easy. You pay $2 bucks for the shipping, and I will send you a cube of chalk for FREE. C'mon, it's the price of a bottle of water ;)

So, stake your claim on this thread. Then send me a PM. I will provide you with my PayPal info, and that is all you need to do. Once your PayPal info goes through, I will send it out. Your address should be on your Paypal, so don't pay as GIFT or it will not show up. It would be nice if you add your AZB name in the notes area as well :thumbup:

Because of the large amounts of folks PM'ing me, don't reply back that "payment was sent". I will know that as soon as PayPal sends me the email that payment was rcvd.

Don't send me your address in your PM, as my son will pack the chalk based off the PayPal email that we get. So, please MAKE SURE your address is on your PayPal.

If you don't have PayPal, not much I can do for ya but tell you to sign up, it's easy and safe, and makes life easier buying stuff on the net ;)

Seyberts Billiard Supply NOW proudly sells MAGIC CHALK, so if you miss the contest check them out or PM me for an order !!!!!!

Did I miss it again?

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
Ughhhhhh. I want some!!

Looks like i'll be dusting off my wallet and ordering some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, sorry I missed this! Love AZB contributers like this getting people to try product out! Rep to you sir!