One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
IT'S IN!

I know it's been along time coming but the wait is over!
You can order your book today!
Two hundred and twelve pages of color photos of One Pocket situations from the opening break to the last ball on the table. Analysis of all, and for all players of all levels. The book is spiral bound so you can take it to the pool table, set up any of the situations or drills, and work on improving your game.

To purchase the book, it is $49.95 + $5.00 shipping. You can use paypal using the account name trwirth369@gmail.com or you can send a check or money order to:
Tom Wirth
14318 Campanelli Drive
Delray Beach, Florida 33484

Thanks to all of you here at AZ for your interest and your patience. I think you will find it was well "Wirth" the wait.

If you use paypal,please don't forget to include your mailing address It may sound like a no brainer but I have had some who forgot. I've had to play detective and track them down. :( :)

Tom

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
You've got PayPal sir!

Bumping to the top!

Up up and away!

All the best Tom Tom!

Kd
Mike Wilson

Last edited:

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Everyone should buy this book!
Tommy is one of the best I've ever seen.
He was the best 1 pocket player in the dc area for 15+ years, and we had a
lot of good players here.
He won the Legends of 1 pocket in Md in ( 92' or 93' )...help me out Tom.
And, he is a great guy.
Looking foward to receiving mine any day now.
Good luck Tommy.
Oh, you may have heard of him as ' Tom-Tom '

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yay! I just sent the paypal - $54.95 (I hope that's right).

I can't wait to get it - thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Dave

Thomas McKane

Lifelong student of one p
Silver Member
Everyone should buy this book!
Tommy is one of the best I've ever seen.
He was the best 1 pocket player in the dc area for 15+ years, and we had a
lot of good players here.
He won the Legends of 1 pocket in Md in ( 92' or 93' )...help me out Tom.
And, he is a great guy.
Looking foward to receiving mine any day now.
Good luck Tommy.
Oh, you may have heard of him as ' Tom-Tom '

He won the 1993 International One Pocket Tournament

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I can ship to Europe but I will need more information. The address and then I will have to go to the post office to find out the rates and get back to you. Thank you, I will very much enjoy sending millions of copies to Europe! LOL Send me a PM with the address and I will get back to you quickly.

Tom

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My payment will be put out for tomorrow's mail. I've heard nothing but good about your book. Looking forward to reading it. Don't forget to autograph it please.

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IT'S IN!

I know it's been along time coming but the wait is over!
You can order your book today!
Two hundred and twelve pages of color photos of One Pocket situations from the opening break to the last ball on the table. Analysis of all, and for all players of all levels. The book is spiral bound so you can take it to the pool table, set up any of the situations or drills, and work on improving your game.

To purchase the book, it is $49.95 + $5.00 shipping. You can use paypal using the account name trwirth369@gmail.com or you can send a check or money order to:
Tom Wirth
14318 Campanelli Drive
Delray Beach, Florida 33484

Thanks to all of you here at AZ for your interest and your patience. I think you will find it was well "Wirth" the wait.

If you use paypal,please don't forget to include your mailing address It may sound like a no brainer but I have had some who forgot. I've had to play detective and track them down. :( :)

Tom

Payment sent, look forward to getting your book.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ordered your book,paapal sent.

Reading this thread I am double glad I did as I see Samiel has ordered one also.He is tough enough without having your book!

Albatross Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aloha

Payment sent, if shipping is more let me know and I will get it taken care of, looking forward to reading the book.

Aloha

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I ordered 2. I will learn twice as fast. :smile::smile::smile:
Seriously the second book is a gift to my opponent/nephew. He is just getting started and loves 1P.
Controlled Agression is a must have. A book like this is long overdue. A real asset to the game. I need it. I cannot learn the game on my own.

Last edited:

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
Congrats on its completion! You may or may not know, Mister Incardona gave a glowing review of your book during the One Pocket make it happen event this weekend. High praise right there. I'll be ordering. Congrats again. Kevin.

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks to all here at AZ for your support. I had heard about Billy's glowing endorsement. He is truly a class act. And how 'bout his commentary? He is the best, wouldn't you all agree?

I wrote this book because I felt there was a need for it at this time. What really good books are out there on One Pocket? The answer is not much unless you wish to pay through the nose for a rare copy of "Winning One Pocket" And that book you can't very well take to a table, open it flat and reconstruct a situation you wish to work on.

This book is the working man's approach to the game. It explains in detail the what you should do and the why you should do it. It takes into consideration your personal skill level and helps you to understand how to adjust your game plan according to your opponent's skills. No other book written explains these concepts in this detail.

So if you are interested in learning the theory behind the game of One Pocket you would be wise to get yourself a copy of this book.

Thanks gang,

Tom Wirth

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
T
This book is the working man's approach to the game. It explains in detail the what you should do and the why you should do it. It takes into consideration your personal skill level and helps you to understand how to adjust your game plan according to your opponent's skills. No other book written explains these concepts in this detail.

So if you are interested in learning the theory behind the game of One Pocket you would be wise to get yourself a copy of this book.

Thanks gang,

Tom Wirth

TW.... Tom has been my teacher/instructor for the the past 15 months or so. I'm fortunate to be local to him. When we started I had no idea where to start or what to do. We started with take outs and general theory. I told Tom I have limited skills and simply help me develop them. He tells me he will open my eyes to the game. To think and execute, the risk/reward of the shot before taking it , be aggressive, creative, stay motivated and get the momentum flowing. At this point I can play the game...sometimes very well..sometimes no so...but at least I have the tools to work with to have fun playing. It's a puzzle coming together. Controlled Aggression is a work of art. I hate to get too far ahead of things...Would like to see a DVD with Tom illustrating the book. But until then the book is the best thing to surface in a long time. I do not gamble but I bet if anyone has questions on a certain portion of the book Tom would take your phone call. Tom is Mr. OnePocket. Loves to play and teach. And nobody does it better. I'm looking forward to my copy...and might put a LoJack on it.

Last edited: