FREE CHALK - What'ya waitin fer !!

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Ok, it's that time again. I feel like Oprah. You get chalk, and you get chalk, and you too get chalk :D

I just got a big international shipment in the other day. And yes, every shipment there is a few boxes that get smashed. So, out of 500 boxes that arrived, 8 were torn, wrinkled, crushed. Plus, I had a few left over from last shipment.

Now, the chalk is still good, but I won't sell premium chalk in a box that is not perfect. Does not look good to the customer, plus, some folks like the box to use in their case to store their chalk, or other stuff like tips, tip tapper, etc.

So, I'm going to give out ONE FREE piece of chalk to the first 25 folks that say that want to give it a try. You pay for the shipping and I'll pay for the chalk. USA SHIPPNG ONLY. Too much paperwork and cost for international shipping.

The shipping is almost $3 now, no kidding. My recent customers can confirm this. It runs from $2.50 to $2.95 depending on how far it needs to go.

But, let's make it easy. You pay $2 bucks for the shipping, and I will send you a cube of chalk for FREE. C'mon, it's the price of a bottle of water ;)

So, stake your claim on this thread. Then send me a PM. I will provide you with my PayPal info, and that is all you need to do. Once your PayPal info goes through, I will send it out. Your address should be on your Paypal, so don't pay as GIFT or it will not show up. It would be nice if you add your AZB name in the notes area as well :thumbup:

Because of the large amounts of folks PM'ing me, don't reply back that "payment was sent". I will know that as soon as PayPal sends me the email that payment was rcvd.

Don't send me your address in your PM, as my son will pack the chalk based off the PayPal email that we get. So, please MAKE SURE your address is on your PayPal.

If you don't have PayPal, not much I can do for ya but tell you to sign up, it's easy and safe, and makes life easier buying stuff on the net ;)

Seyberts Billiard Supply NOW proudly sells MAGIC CHALK, so if you miss the contest check them out or PM me for an order !!!!!!

Last edited:

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Thanks for this RJ! I'd love to give it a try and possibly get others to try it as well. You da man!

jka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been wanting to try it for a while. I'm in for a piece.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk