Ultimate 10 Ball Womens Almost Full!! Men Dragging.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
The women are registering in FULL force with only 9 spots remaining!!

The Men is another story. 11 registered!!! Please get the word to ALL top players to go to the Website www.ultimate10ball.com and register. You can get all the event details there as well. (UPDATE 37 NOW!)

After you register you will receive an email with instructions on payment. No Cash will be accepted this year.

Thanks Ray

Last edited:

GADawg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Which top players are missing...not many that I see. Johnnyt

Only see Jennifer Chen from China and Kim Ga Young from Korea., so lots of top players missing from Asia.

Also interesting that Allison Fisher, Karen Corr and Kelly Fisher are shown as from US.

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Only see Jennifer Chen from China and Kim Ga Young from Korea., so lots of top players missing from Asia.

Also interesting that Allison Fisher, Karen Corr and Kelly Fisher are shown as from US.

The players fill out the profile themselves.

**a side note - the players listed on the website are only the paid players. Many more, men and women, have registered but not paid yet.

I didn't see Melinda Bailey, akatrigger, on the list. I'm pretty sure she played at the last one in Frisco. She has considerably more seasoning now. I think she could be a real threat in this one.

Ray

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

At least 2 of them are naturalized citizens Im pretty sure-maybe all 3 by now.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
I love watching the matches from this event a couple years ago on youtube on InsidePool's channel. Great matches and great vid quality.

I hope this year's goes off very well for all parties involved. Would love to see this event occur annually.

JuicyGirl

Scroll Lock- Juicy Style
Silver Member
I'm so upset I have zero chance of going since we'll be in PR. But all of the women players who count are going to be there. The line up is Fantastic, I'm super bummed I can't make it. Even Ga Young Kim will be there :eek: The men haven't even bothered to check it out.

It just goes to show women are better at planning ahead. :thumbup:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I'm so upset I have zero chance of going since we'll be in PR. But all of the women players who count are going to be there. The line up is Fantastic, I'm super bummed I can't make it. Even Ga Young Kim will be there :eek: The men haven't even bothered to check it out.

I hate to admit it but you're right about the last statement for sure. :embarrassed2:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

Well, please join us online for the FREE live coverage of 2 tables. We will be alternating matches men/women/men/women the entire event.

The show will be on http://www.ultimate10ball.com/2013/wp/?page_id=48.

Ray

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hooray for Jennifer Chen, unless it's a new Jennifer Chen hehe.

I just was watching a match of hers a few days ago and really liked how she played. One of my favorite women, her patterns and position was very "men" like, always in line for an easy shot for the next ball.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Hooray for Jennifer Chen, unless it's a new Jennifer Chen hehe.

I just was watching a match of hers a few days ago and really liked how she played. One of my favorite women, her patterns and position was very "men" like, always in line for an easy shot for the next ball.

The Women's Event is shaping up quite nicely.

The Men's event is coming along with some of the big names showing up. Just for the record, the $50,000.00 of added money for the Men's event is GUARANTEED, just as the $25,000.00 of added money for the Women's event is GUARANTEED.

This is the THIRD EVENT for promoter Badi Nazhat. This one is expected to be even better than the first two. SEE YOU THERE!