Check out Bank Shot Billiards if your in the Louisville, KY area or in for the Derby

812Shooter

Bank Shot Billiards is an awesome Billiards establishment located in Louisville, KY in a cool old bank building setting. I have played there at least 17 years they have many tip top shape groomed pool tables that are highly cared for and looked after. I hear they make a mean Sandwich but have yet to try the snack bar they have Sodas & other Cold Drinks as well. Quiet smoke free environment that focuses on Billiards play is the best way I can describe the place. It's everything you could ask for really to focus on the wonderful game we love. Normal League and Tournament play weekly even One Pocket and Bank Pool is played here regularly. Bank Shot Billiards also offers pool cue sales, Cue Re Tipping and basic Cue Repairs. If your in town for the Derby City Classic look them up just a short drive away.

Phone (502) 587-8260

Bank Shot Billiards
403 E Market St
Louisville, Kentucky, KY 40202

https://www.facebook.com/Bankshot/

Attachments

• bank shot billiards.jpg
    bank shot billiards.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 525
  • bank shot billiards 2.jpg
    bank shot billiards 2.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 598
  • bank shot billiards inside 3.jpg
    bank shot billiards inside 3.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 902
Last edited:

812Shooter

I regret to inform you Bank Shot Billiard's Louisville is now CLOSED

CLOSED after many great years the owner has decided to close Bank Shot Billiards's Pool Hall of Louisville, KY. It's just time to move on the owner told me. Guess I can't argue with that. It will be missed greatly one of the last true Billiards Parlor's left in the tri state area.

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year To You and Your Family's!

Jonathan

jeagle64

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why didn’t they name this place billiards bank or bank billiards? The building looks like a bank!

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums