Question Regarding 2015 BIGFOOT Challenge?

Green Hornet

Registered
Hopefully, Mr. G. Sullivan or Mr. J. Helfert can weigh in on this question. Last year they played every match of this 10 ball event the first four days of the Derby on the TV table. My question is will this remain the same for 2015?

I for one hope so. I was able to watch every single match from my preferred vantage point. It was incredible to say the least.

The only drawback was that I saw less Banks which is always fun to watch. But it's there if I want. They do show the Semi's and Finals on the TV table though.

Separate question for Jay. Has the manager for the KO Brothers expressed any interest in playing in this event. At the BCA Nationals I approached their manager and told him about the Derby. He did say that they didn't play much Banks or One-Pocket. But they definitely play 9-Ball and 10-Ball. Not a big deal as last years field was exemplary.

Thanks. J.B.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I don't think the Ko brothers have been back in the states since the CSI tournaments and action matches. Johnnyt

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Ko Pin Yi might well be the word's best rotation games player. I'm sure he'll get a spot in the Bigfoot if he wants one. Ko Ping Chung is also a player of very high caliber that would be a great addition to the field. JL Chang, who beat Orcullo in their race to 21 in Vegas, would also be a great addition to the Bigfoot.

Don't see any of them on the US Open list, which is a shame.

Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I doubt that the Ko brothers will be at Derby City. Their manager said they do not play One Pocket or Banks so they have no chance for the all around title. There is a chance they will show up at the U.S. Open. Something is in the works now to get them there.

The Bigfoot Challenge will once again be held the first four days of DCC.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
I doubt that the Ko brothers will be at Derby City. Their manager said they do not play One Pocket or Banks so they have no chance for the all around title. There is a chance they will show up at the U.S. Open. Something is in the works now to get them there.

Jay there are some days I just don't like you LOL... At least the races aren't as long as they were for the first one in Tunica... I was seriously looking for a chain and anchor after the finals... We were gonna take a Mississippi Boat Ride.... See you in 2 weeks :grin:

Chris

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member

With all of its matches played in the Accu-stats arena last year, the Bigfoot reached its highest level yet. Hoping for the same this year.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Is that suggesting someone is paying for them to come ,, I know it's now a sanctioned event ,, but really what does that mean does the No 1 player win a bonus at the end of the yr ,,,

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
With all of its matches played in the Accu-stats arena last year, the Bigfoot reached its highest level yet. Hoping for the same this year.

Agree. That was the highlight of my trip last year and I suspect it will be again this year.