Cue Shop For Sale

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
I'm currently on the road driving and don't have much time to devote to building cues, so I've decided to put my equipment up for sale.
***Please Read This Carefully***
I will not part with this piece by piece. So don't bother asking me to sell you my Clausing 5914 with DRO, as I won't split it up. This is more for someone who has decided they want to build cues and needs all the equipment. I will be posting a complete list of the machinery available when I get home, but feel free to send me a PM if you'd like to get a jump on the info. Thanks in advance.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Will you sell your 5914 separately ?
Just kidding.

GLWS.
Too bad you're a long ways from California.

Last edited:

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
Joey, I'll be in California in about an hour.
I'm delivering a compressor to Trona, so it would be easier just to call me to discuss the sale. What I have found is everyone wants a list, but most aren't willing to pick up a phone, which leads me to believe they were not serious in the first place. If you're seriously interested, call me 847 774 7004.

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
Here's some pictures of the items I have for sale...

20171223_152252.jpg 20171223_152401.jpg 20171223_152407.jpg 20171223_152511.jpg 20171223_152532.jpg

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
So it wasn't shmelke who was making these as some have said?

It came up recently is the only reason I mention it

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
So it wasn't shmelke who was making these as some have said?

It came up recently is the only reason I mention it

Schmelke? What was he supposed to have made that would concern me? I've made my own cues, but if they started with a full splice blank, they would've been John Davis blanks, no one else's.

jack 195

Banned
I need a couple of super crazy spectacular pieces of maple wood for cue forearm.
Let me know, I'm not in a hurry.

Craig

Custom Cue-Repair
Silver Member
Can you send me a PM what you have left and or price(s) of what you're looking to get. Thanks

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
Can you send me a PM what you have left and or price(s) of what you're looking to get. Thanks

The entire shop is available as I'm not partying this out. It's an all our nothing purchase. Sorry for the late response, but I just got home from the hospital. I was hit by a semi tractor- trailer in a parking lot 10 hours away from my home. NOT FUN! It's best if you call me with any questions as I'm not on this site like I used to be. 847 774 7004.