Grizzly 14 inch Bandsaw

rhinobywilhite

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you could choose a Grizzly 14 inch bandsaw, which one would be your choice.

They have a number of choices from around $500 to $1200.

Other than the 1 piece base vs. 2 piece, I am not sure about the other differences.

I currently have a Delta 14" bandsaw that allows only a 3/8 inch blade(at least this was in the manual not 1/2 inch max.).

JC

Coos Cues
If you could choose a Grizzly 14 inch bandsaw, which one would be your choice.

They have a number of choices from around $500 to $1200.

Other than the 1 piece base vs. 2 piece, I am not sure about the other differences.

I currently have a Delta 14" bandsaw that allows only a 3/8 inch blade(at least this was in the manual not 1/2 inch max.).

I would chose this 17" one delivered to your door for under a grand over any 14 inch. Have had mine for a couple of years and am very happy with it. Wired it for 110 for convenience and it works great.

g0513anv-ea5cb9adf518f078dfc50e281524448d.jpg

http://www.grizzly.com/products/17-...Zu5wYAQeGUdwFaT2tfWFtqGagT1wkcXkaAvNdEALw_wcB

JC

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have had one of their 16 inch ones for about 20 years and have been pretty happy with it.
I also had a couple of smaller delta saws that were no where near as good of saws.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A 16 incher is plenty for cue work. Mine is by Harvey machinery, I think they are just the same as Grizzly.
just make sure to get some quality carbide blades :smile:

desi2960

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
14 incher

I picked up my grizzly 14 inch 30 anniversary at springfield mo. with the 3/4 inch blade, plus taxes I think less than 750. best money I ever spent