Thank you CSI for a very good week of pool

Jpowell7575

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanna say that I think csi did a very good job this week. They kept most of us entertained for a solid 8 days watching pool. Got to see 16 stone cold champions play each other. We got to see some flashbacks of efren, even if he is blind and 60 years old. I love to watch efren play. Period. We got to see chang run out a set going to 21 after being 18-15 down. That's the stuff most of us have only read about. That was strong. We finally got to see the infamous Ko brothers play, and play they did. They showed up in vegas, kept their heads straight, and took down the cash.

If it had been anyone besides Shane get the bye in the semis, it wouldn't had been a big deal. There's so many people on here that ***** and complain about everything everyone does when they try to do anything at all for pool. I enjoyed the semis, and was glad to see baby ko win in the finals. He played 8 ball as good as is humanly possible. If they don't put svb in, who mind you was the runner up in ralf's bracket, we would had missed him playing big ko and seen another boring ko vs ko final. That match with baby ko vs svb was awesome. If Dennis or morra get to play there's not near of the outrage their was because it was svb. With popularity comes criticism.

To Kenny, bobby, and billy. You guys did a damn fine job. People think it's so easy to get up there and commentate on pool, a fairly boring game for the most part, for 8 days. Sure, cotton says some messed up stuff sometimes. But he's funny. I like it because there's no telling what he's gonna say next. Yeah, billy is 70 years old. We've been listening to him for 20 years. He tells stories from the 60's and 70's. But if he doesn't tell them, who will? Him and cotton have seen things that no one will ever know about. We should feel grateful they share as much with us as they do. Because they're damn sure not making a killing from doing it. Kenny. Sure your voice gets raspy. You were never a world champion player. But for some reason, and I don't know what it is, I really like your commentary. You know the game of pool as good as anyone else on this earth does. You're good at keeping Bobby or billy going. Y'all just remember for all these loudmouths on AZ that are very vocal with their opinion on how they hate everything about everything, they're 3 or 4 more of us that are happy with what y'all are doing.

Justin. You, as always, did a jam up job of putting pool on "TV". You make a very hard job seem so simple that people ***** about the dumbest stuff. But you know that. Good job as always.

Now I just typed all this stuff on my iphone after 6 pabst, so if I spelled something wrong or forgot a comma, please feel free to pick on me. I'll be alright.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bla bla bla it has nothing to do with Shane I would feel the same if anyone who was
already knocked out was brought back. It should have been a bye for Ko.
That's the way it's handled in Pool and always has been, everyone knows it too.
Bringing up that it happened to be Shane is just smoke and mirrors to cover up
the black eye this puts on Pool.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Just wanna say that I think csi did a very good job this week. They kept most of us entertained for a solid 8 days watching pool. Got to see 16 stone cold champions play each other. We got to see some flashbacks of efren, even if he is blind and 60 years old. I love to watch efren play. Period. We got to see chang run out a set going to 21 after being 18-15 down. That's the stuff most of us have only read about. That was strong. We finally got to see the infamous Ko brothers play, and play they did. They showed up in vegas, kept their heads straight, and took down the cash.

If it had been anyone besides Shane get the bye in the semis, it wouldn't had been a big deal. There's so many people on here that ***** and complain about everything everyone does when they try to do anything at all for pool. I enjoyed the semis, and was glad to see baby ko win in the finals. He played 8 ball as good as is humanly possible. If they don't put svb in, who mind you was the runner up in ralf's bracket, we would had missed him playing big ko and seen another boring ko vs ko final. That match with baby ko vs svb was awesome. If Dennis or morra get to play there's not near of the outrage their was because it was svb. With popularity comes criticism.

To Kenny, bobby, and billy. You guys did a damn fine job. People think it's so easy to get up there and commentate on pool, a fairly boring game for the most part, for 8 days. Sure, cotton says some messed up stuff sometimes. But he's funny. I like it because there's no telling what he's gonna say next. Yeah, billy is 70 years old. We've been listening to him for 20 years. He tells stories from the 60's and 70's. But if he doesn't tell them, who will? Him and cotton have seen things that no one will ever know about. We should feel grateful they share as much with us as they do. Because they're damn sure not making a killing from doing it. Kenny. Sure your voice gets raspy. You were never a world champion player. But for some reason, and I don't know what it is, I really like your commentary. You know the game of pool as good as anyone else on this earth does. You're good at keeping Bobby or billy going. Y'all just remember for all these loudmouths on AZ that are very vocal with their opinion on how they hate everything about everything, they're 3 or 4 more of us that are happy with what y'all are doing.

Justin. You, as always, did a jam up job of putting pool on "TV". You make a very hard job seem so simple that people ***** about the dumbest stuff. But you know that. Good job as always.

Now I just typed all this stuff on my iphone after 6 pabst, so if I spelled something wrong or forgot a comma, please feel free to pick on me. I'll be alright.

Nah... Ain't gonna pick on you for the typing... But dear god man... PABST??? That deserves an entire thread......

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Very nice and I agree 100%. I watched a lot of it and they did a damn fine job,imho ! My hats off to the entire crew. Ko was done wrong but as a customer and pool player I wanted to see another match so putting svb in there was ok by me but I completely see the point others are making about doing Ko wrong. Maybe they should have split the money between svb and ko? I don't know the right answer here. The format has got to change for the better and I'm sure they will change it up. I must admit when I first read it that it looked ok on paper but then fell apart somewhat when reality set in. I will tell you that there were a bunch of killers playing and it was awesome to watch. The scream was perfect. I really enjoyed the commentary and thought everyone did a great job. I love hearing the old stories. Congrats to the Tawainese...man they played great. The logo of Tawainese Typhoon sure was befitting of them. My hats off to all involved but I will echo Renfro's remarks..pabst???????????????? Should be a foul watching pool of that caliber while drinking pabst....lol

usendme

Registered
I'm glad someone took the time to say something positive. It was a pleasure to see the Taiwanese players. Sure some missteps occurred but let's give CSI some time to address them.

Have a great day

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member

Amen....... If it were anyone else other than Shane it would be no big deal. They knew it would be controversial and they should have delayed the match and trucked in the TAR table just to inflame them more. This place right here has been going to shit over the past couple years, and rapidly over the past 8-9 months. Facebook is the spot for real pool talk, the iggys from here can't tread water over there.

All of you slamming Mark/Ozzy/CSI are dumbasses and YOU are the ones destroying the sport, not them. A semi final forfeit in an INVITATIONAL, ROUND ROBIN tourney is bad for pool. It's bad for the stream, the on site watchers, the players, promoters, sponsors, everyone. How anyone can fail to realize that is beyond me.... Keep on hating though, see how well it goes! Won't be long until you literally have nothing to hate on.