Parker Daedal Linear Actuator Stages
Old
  (#1)
poolhalljnkie
House cue conversionist

poolhalljnkie has a reputation beyond reputepoolhalljnkie has a reputation beyond reputepoolhalljnkie has a reputation beyond reputepoolhalljnkie has a reputation beyond reputepoolhalljnkie has a reputation beyond reputepoolhalljnkie has a reputation beyond reputepoolhalljnkie has a reputation beyond reputepoolhalljnkie has a reputation beyond reputepoolhalljnkie has a reputation beyond reputepoolhalljnkie has a reputation beyond reputepoolhalljnkie has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Parker Daedal Linear Actuator Stages - 12-06-2017, 09:08 PM

I have 2 Parker Daedal Linear Actuator Stages for sell.

The 1st one:
The 506 series tables are multi-functional linear tables used in industrial automation applications such as parts transfer fluid dispensing and light duty machining. These ballscrew driven linear tables are offered with English or metric mounting, and are available with a hard shell aluminunm cover for operator safety.
Nema23 Motor Mount
Travels up to 60 inches........This one is 44 inches
Life rating of 100 million inches
+/-0.0006 inch (+/- 15 microns)repeatability
Velocity up to 25 inches / sec
Cost-effective round rail bearing system
High efficiency (75%) rolled ballscrew drive
Asking $650 + shipping & fees

The 2nd one is a 24" Parker 406XR Series Linear Actuator This one seemed sealed so I didnt take the covers off of it for fear of messing something up
16mm dia Precision Ground Ballscrew (5mm Pitch),
Nema23 Motor Mount.
The Model number on this one is 802-9346B, I couldn't find an 802 model so I contacted Parker and this is what I got back.

Your 802-9346B actuator is one of our 404XR-412XR Series with customer specific features & options and was sold through a Parker distributor to BW Rogers, A division of Kayman and is proprietary to them, so you will have to reach out to them in order to find
out more information on this actuator.
I do know it has the precision ground ballscrew that is 16mm dia. x 5mm pitch.
The linear rails are model IKO LWH15 with two bearings on each rail.
Asking $800 + shipping & fees.

I do not have a motor for them so have not hooked them up. I purchased them from a surplus auction under terms that they are in fine working order. I can slide the stages back and forth with no problems and smoothly so I know the bearings and everything else are working fine.

PLAYER: My 1st build - A Titlist Hoppe Pro Wrapless Conversion
BREAK OB Rift w/Control Break Shaft
CASE Original It's George Black Ostrich 2x4

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: