Oscar Dominguez in UK tabloids, not good.

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
I've actually heard that term before. Most likely it was in a pool room.

A rapist's touch is revulsive, hence Hatch's touch on that shot was revulsive. It's a simple joke to make light of Hatch's missed shot to lighten Hatch's burden.

While I don't use the next joking term either but I hear it regularly from some of the other young players, right here in New Orleans; "You oughta go kill yourself."

These type of remarks are almost always said in jest and are satirical in nature and rarely are they ever said to get under someone's skin. I'm sure Hatch took it as a good-natured ribbing from his teammate.

If the twits want to condemn someone, they should start with their own crowd as I have never read such despicable remarks against the American Mosconi Cup Team as I saw in some of the European social media. Some of their criticism was quite embarrassing even to my well assaulted eyes, but I'll get over it.

Trying to remember, but I think "Earl" made some unique remarks in the past and he didn't get crucified over it. In fact, in an interview Barry Hearn hammed it up (Earl's meltdown) as part of the excitement that Earl brings to the Mosconi Cup. That was the impression I got from one of the videos I saw in the past.

JoeyA

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JoeyA again.". Haven't been logged on here in maybe 2 years and I still can't rep you, WTF? Read the first three pages and the last two, you win the best post award, Joey...

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
It may be a conspiracy. I confess that I have been listening to the flat earthers primarily to just hear their theory about why all of the governments are lying about the globe.

Now today, I read about a UFO sighting that has never been explained and it happened in 2004. Even the U.S. Government has supposedly acknowledged the recent existence of a program dedicated to studying UFO's. Maybe my pal (who for the time being shall remain anonymous) knows more about dimension doors than he is letting on.

JoeyA

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JoeyA again.". Haven't been logged on here in maybe 2 years and I still can't rep you, WTF? Read the first three pages and the last two, you win the best post award, Joey...

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Exactly what happens when a person is offended?

I don't know? I'm not the one offended and I do not know the circumstances of their existence.

I know there is a lot of feigned offense for the means of furthering the "offended's" cause. We see this all the time in the media/political circus. In this case we are talking about a subject that can be irreparably scarring to someone. In this case the offending remark can have dire consequences. I know you don't want to believe that it can, and I know Oscar certainly would not have meant it to carry as much harm as it may, but it can. Now would I hold Oscar responsible if his words actually lead to some harm? No I would not. Would he? What if he learned that they did? What if someone heard that and it was the last straw?

There most certainly has to be things that are off limits to talk about in a joking manner in mixed company. This has to be o e of them. I know "this is a free country and I'll say what I want!", and you certainly have the right. Others also have the right to lay judgment upon what you say. You certainly have to have some sensitivity to those who can hear what your saying. I'm quite certain Oscar would not have said that remark to his mother.

SARDiver

JCC Chief
Silver Member

Time doesn't matter to the algorithm. How many posters you have repped in the meantime is what counts.

us820

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know? I'm not the one offended and I do not know the circumstances of their existence.

I know there is a lot of feigned offense for the means of furthering the "offended's" cause. We see this all the time in the media/political circus. In this case we are talking about a subject that can be irreparably scarring to someone. In this case the offending remark can have dire consequences. I know you don't want to believe that it can, and I know Oscar certainly would not have meant it to carry as much harm as it may, but it can. Now would I hold Oscar responsible if his words actually lead to some harm? No I would not. Would he? What if he learned that they did? What if someone heard that and it was the last straw?

There most certainly has to be things that are off limits to talk about in a joking manner in mixed company. This has to be o e of them. I know "this is a free country and I'll say what I want!", and you certainly have the right. Others also have the right to lay judgment upon what you say. You certainly have to have some sensitivity to those who can hear what your saying. I'm quite certain Oscar would not have said that remark to his mother.

The correct answer is nothing happens.