2018 Scotty Townsend Memorial-Info & Updates

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bonus action up now

The Shredder Danny Smith vs Alex (Jerry) Calderon

10 Ball Race to 30 with $20,000 in the middle on the line.

Best pass option is the 24 hour pass get this action and the whole rest of the one pocket event for $19.95

To purchase your PPV pass click here ⇢ www.PoolActionTV.com

DCC ACTION ROOM (4).jpg

website-logo.png

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really enjoyed Alex and Josh in the booth during the JJ and Smith match.

JJ is playing well and is trouble for any of them if he keeps it up.
Glad you enjoyed it.

PoolActionTV added 2500 to this event and is committed to trying help the sport in the best way possible.

PoolActionTV is committed to bringing best quality streams of the best events featuring some of the best players on the planet.

The commentary is one of things we are trying to focus on giving informational and instructional commentary .

Thanks for the over-whelming support on the show guys .

The proof is in the pudding, the fans support the show because the work and commitment we put into bringing a quality product to the viewers.

Without the fans and viewer support there would be no PoolActionTV thanks to all you guys that support our product.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad you enjoyed it.

PoolActionTV added 2500 to this event and is committed to trying help the sport in the best way possible.

PoolActionTV is committed to bringing best quality streams of the best events featuring the best players on the planet.

The commentary is one of things we are trying to focus on giving informational and instructional commentary .

Thanks for the over-whelming support on the show guys .

View attachment 487879

Best livestream in the world is PoolActionTV, American style, and they're not afraid to show the action behind the scenes. Calcutta, Tournament, and challenge matches! Man, it doesnt' get any better than this.

And, Terry, thanks so much for keeping AzBilliards up to date. I'm tail-gating you on many occasions to find out the latest news. Thank you so much to you and all the crew at PoolActionTV! :cool:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
best livestream in the world is poolactiontv, american style, and they're not afraid to show the action behind the scenes. Calcutta, tournament, and challenge matches! Man, it doesnt' get any better than this.

And, terry, thanks so much for keeping azbilliards up to date. I'm tail-gating you on many occasions to find out the latest news. Thank you so much to you and all the crew at poolactiontv! :cool:

ok.jpg................

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Maybe Mr Hanna can resolve this for us....
..we were watching the Lion play TRex....I said Alex weighs as much as Tony's left leg..
...my buddy said 'a leg and an arm'

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe Mr Hanna can resolve this for us....
..we were watching the Lion play TRex....I said Alex weighs as much as Tony's left leg..
...my buddy said 'a leg and an arm'
Can't say for sure how much bigger Tony is but check out this winners circle image from this event looks like Tony is 3 times the size of Alex minimum :eek:

18817392_459401874418891_1100815969_o.jpg

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can't say for sure how much bigger Tony is but check out this winners circle image from this event looks like Tony is 3 times the size of Alex minimum :eek:

View attachment 487882

That guy on the left, he looks like David Tutera, the Wedding Planner, on TV.

Attachments

• dtu_david_tutera_bio_460x460.jpg
    dtu_david_tutera_bio_460x460.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 241
  • 18817392_459401874418891_1100815969_o.jpg
    18817392_459401874418891_1100815969_o.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 232

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Scotty Townsend Memorial Pro One Pocket live stream coverage resumes at noon central.

T-Rex Tony Chohan vs Double J Jeremy Jones in quarter final action will be on the feature steam table .

DCC ACTION ROOM.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeremy looks to be playing good pool. Todays match-up with T-Rex should be a good one!!!
Jeremy Jones had committed to doing commentary for this event.

But since he's playing his ass off and still in event all we can do is root for Double J to keep winning.

As much as we all would love to hear him in the commentary booth and as far as i am concerned he is the best one pocket commentator in the business, i have to hope we don't get to hear him at all because that would mean he wins the event.

Good luck to Double J you got this

Jeremy Jones inducted into the One Pocket Hall of Fame and Keith McCready receiving the lifetime.jpg

NOON Central on the live stream feature table

Jeremy will be playing his grind it out traditional style vs T-Rex's ultra aggressive power one pocket fire at your hole style

It's the ultimate mover vs Shooter match up.

Capture.jpg

Last edited:

tommypabs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am a gigantic Tony Chohan fan but its hard NOT to root for Jeremy at this point. And.....completely agree, Jeremy is an excellent commentator, he shares a lot of knowledge during each match. Seems tho, he decided to leave that hat home this week :)

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Up next from Scotty Townsend Memorial One Pocket !! Scheduled match time is 4pm central.

The Hotseat Match!!

The Lion Alex Pagulayan vs Django Francisco Bustamante

Winner of this match will play in the Finals and have at least 2rd place locked up :)

DCC ACTION ROOM (3).jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now they need to get Jeremy to commentate the next two matches. :thumbup:
Jeremy Jones and Josh Roberts in the booth now doing the commentary breaking down the shots and strategies.

Attachments

• ok.jpg
    ok.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 224
Last edited: