Sold Out! And I kid you not!

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member
SOLD OUT! And I kid you not!

Tickets for the much-awaited exhibition match between Efren Bata Reyes and Aries Aragon at Kudos Entertainment - Malvar Street in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan, are SOLD OUT!

But no worries, friends! A projector screen will be installed at the parking area of Kudos Entertainment!

And yes! We will go FB Live for everyone! Indeed, the magic is real!

Maraming salamat po!

Dreams do come true!
Making things happen!

597201d5089cf639bc92acac5b1070d3.jpg
420b412b1aaa6060fac133ad3bfba434.jpg

Echelon

The hill hill thrilla
Silver Member
Do you have a link for the stream or what FB page it will be on? And would this be 2pm CST today?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great entertainment
this is what pool is all about

Anito are you sponsoring this thing?

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
Do you have a link for the stream or what FB page it will be on? And would this be 2pm CST today?

These answers please, even though I know you are going to post a new thread with a link :thumbup:.

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
just as interesting is the collusion of the language and all of the sponsor's, the people, the players and such, looks like a good time.

..how's that pronounced, joery's pizza, I'd want to check it out if I happened to come about them.

I guess it doesn't matter what the game is or what the price is, just gotta have one...
not bad for those that have it handy.

Puerto Princesa City, Palawan,
just look for the Capital of Billiards on my globe?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
SOLD OUT....can be such negative words in the pool world....
...usually it means you’re going broke.

SOLD OUT....it’s even worse when talking politics...
...all your hopes going down the drain.

SOLD OUT !!!!

But it’s a good thing when it involves Efren....:joyful::clapping::smile2::rotflmao::happydance:

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member

Will check the time difference later as I am on the road to get my daughter from work, my friend. I'll post the link also.

AnitoKid

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member

Will post it after I check the time difference thing, including the FB links.

AnitoKid

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member
Great entertainment
this is what pool is all about

Anito are you sponsoring this thing?
Hello Dean,

I help made it happen for one of my site sponsors - Kudos Entertainment, my friend Al. It has always been his dream to see Efren play in person.

About 2 months qgo, Al traveled by air all the way from Palawan to Manila to meet me in person. He wanted his logo - a spot - on my sponsors page.

I was impressed, very impressed, with what he did - to do that travel to meet me in person! I was actually speechless with what he did. Very simple guy. Very soft spoken. I sensed the goodness in him in all honesty. And oh! He brought gifts with him for my family - dried seafoods which his hometown is famous for! The family loved them! Talk about wow!

And he is going to realize his dream in his own pool hall! Isn't that neat!

I am very happy that everything turned out well. From the planning, organizing, negotiations, etc. And if you will allow me to say so, I have realized I still have some of it - the magic to make people happy.

I am very happy, Dean. Very happy.

Your friend,
AnitoKid

Last edited:

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member
just as interesting is the collusion of the language and all of the sponsor's, the people, the players and such, looks like a good time.

..how's that pronounced, joery's pizza, I'd want to check it out if I happened to come about them.

I guess it doesn't matter what the game is or what the price is, just gotta have one...
not bad for those that have it handy.

Puerto Princesa City, Palawan,
just look for the Capital of Billiards on my globe?
It is pronounced Joe-rees, my friend. Kudos Entertainment is in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan, Philippines. It is just 5 minutes away from the city's airport.

In my book, it is one of the most beautiful cities in the Pool Capital of the World.

Looking forward to seeing you someday in my beautiful country.

AnitoKid

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member
SOLD OUT....can be such negative words in the pool world....
...usually it means you’re going broke.

SOLD OUT....it’s even worse when talking politics...
...all your hopes going down the drain.

SOLD OUT !!!!

But it’s a good thing when it involves Efren....:joyful::clapping::smile2::rotflmao::happydance:
Yes, it is a good thing when it involves a pool event with Efren.

AnitoKid

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It is pronounced Joe-rees, my friend. Kudos Entertainment is in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan, Philippines. It is just 5 minutes away from the city's airport.

In my book, it is one of the most beautiful cities in the Pool Capital of the World.

Looking forward to seeing you someday in my beautiful country.

AnitoKid

aah, I see, that's a lot of shoreline, beautiful for sure,
I was thinking of a joerees here in the states, but then there are miracles.
...well, nearly game time, let the good times roll :thumbup:

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Couple Questions for AnitoKid. I have seen a couple of interviews where Effren says he is retiring from international competition, can't do the travel anymore, bad eyesight, knees, etc...

1.To your knowledge has he managed his income to where he can retire comfortably?
2. How is his overall health? He looks as if he is moving around the table well, and MAN he still has that super smooth stroke and puts the white ball exactly where he wants it.

He has meant so much to pool throughout his career, always winning (and losing) with grace and humility. If anyone deserves a comfortable retirement, it is him...although, I don't know too many people I would bet on against him in a shortish race of 1p...

Thanks for your passion in showcasing The Magician and all of the Phillipines!