I regretted selling this cue and got it back

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Gallery's slow, so here's a contribution. Found my old sweetheart randomly for sale and pounced on it. I sold it for a tidy profit and regretted it ever since.

It's in the shop for a refinishing and new wrap. Here is a teaser photo

Attachments

• IMG_20171127_132736.jpg
    IMG_20171127_132736.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 866

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gallery's slow, so here's a contribution. Found my old sweetheart randomly for sale and pounced on it. I sold it for a tidy profit and regretted it ever since.

It's in the shop for a refinishing and new wrap. Here is a teaser photo

I'm pretty sure I saw that cue the other day and I must say, it's a beautiful cue.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I'm pretty sure I saw that cue the other day and I must say, it's a beautiful cue.

If you saw it in the shop, then thanks! It was pretty sad with the original white lacquer totally evaporated off and the linen all blue. Should be popping after a facelift!

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you saw it in the shop, then thanks! It was pretty sad with the original white lacquer totally evaporated off and the linen all blue. Should be popping after a facelift!

My reaction was: "I would be more than happy to own this cue." I like cues that are a degree or two off what is common, something on the road less traveled.

Happy that you were not only able to be reunited with a cue that was special to you but one that would be special to many others.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I'm happy I was able to participate in making it happen
Really a nice cue, and it must shoot lights out as bad as you wanted it.

:smile:

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
What's with the mis-matched shaft collar rings? I would think you'd make that right. :grin-square:

All the best,
WW

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
what kind of cue is it?looks like a nice one
dean

Jimmy Ingram built this in 1976 with a Burton Spain blank, I want to buy Jose's Balabushka to match since they have the same veneers

What's with the mis-matched shaft collar rings? I would think you'd make that right. :grin-square:

All the best,
WW

That shaft is having the collar changed to match as we speak. No one would sell me an S butt to put it on, so it's going on my player instead.

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
I had a cue I regretted selling also, I got it back after 2 years but it was not in good shape.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I had a cue I regretted selling also, I got it back after 2 years but it was not in good shape.

This one was also worse for wear. The Cortland wrap was blue and scratched up, the finish and cue were just filthy. It should be nice and shiny very soon.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy

Nothing better then being reunited with an old friend.

I got back my first Black Boar that I bought from Tony in 95. I foolishly traded it away, I got it back about 3 Years ago in better shape since it had been sent back to Tony for a refinish .