Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Top 12 Billiards Comic Book Covers

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Top 12 Billiards Comic Book Covers
Old
  (#1)
jasonamoss13
8 Ball on Silver Screen
jasonamoss13 has a reputation beyond reputejasonamoss13 has a reputation beyond reputejasonamoss13 has a reputation beyond reputejasonamoss13 has a reputation beyond reputejasonamoss13 has a reputation beyond reputejasonamoss13 has a reputation beyond reputejasonamoss13 has a reputation beyond reputejasonamoss13 has a reputation beyond reputejasonamoss13 has a reputation beyond reputejasonamoss13 has a reputation beyond reputejasonamoss13 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Top 12 Billiards Comic Book Covers - 09-13-2017, 07:58 PM

How many of you billiards players are also comic book fans? If you are, I hope you will enjoy my list of the Top 12 Billiards Comic Book Covers.

http://www.billiardsmovies.com/uncat...c-book-covers/

Special thanks to Pool & Billiards Magazine (Nov, 2015) and Gary Nelson for the inspiration for this blog post.

I've included all 61 covers I could find at the bottom of the blog post, so curious which ones would have made your list.

Old
  (#2)
Rimfirejunkie
AzB Silver Member
Rimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2017, 08:30 PM

Foreskin man?! Lol

Old
  (#3)
TX Poolnut
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
TX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2017, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimfirejunkie View Post
Foreskin man?! Lol
In the third issue, you get to meet Vulva Girl.

Nice post OP.

Old
  (#4)
Rimfirejunkie
AzB Silver Member
Rimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRimfirejunkie has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2017, 09:36 PM

I'm going to buy an issue of 127. #92 is the one I'd really like to have!

Old
  (#5)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-14-2017, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonamoss13 View Post
How many of you billiards players are also comic book fans? If you are, I hope you will enjoy my list of the Top 12 Billiards Comic Book Covers.

http://www.billiardsmovies.com/uncat...c-book-covers/

Special thanks to Pool & Billiards Magazine (Nov, 2015) and Gary Nelson for the inspiration for this blog post.

I've included all 61 covers I could find at the bottom of the blog post, so curious which ones would have made your list.
I am pretty sure I have at least #2 on the list, it was right at the time where I was very much into both comics and pool

"Sleepwalker #2 (July, 1991). Do you ever play pool to relieve some stress? Jeff Hagees did. But, when his stress turned into gambling debt, and he was circumstantially fired by his employer, this engineer sought revenge by becoming the criminal 8-Ball, with a pool-rack shaped hovercraft, a killer cue stick (literally), and a team of goons, including 6-Ball, 9-Ball, and 11-Ball, who wielded exploding billiards balls. The best part: the 8-ball for a dome!"

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: