Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page AZB Memberships : BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD
Page 2 of 5 12 34 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 4.84 average.
Old
  (#16)
SignManiac
AzB Silver Member
SignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond reputeSignManiac has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-17-2013, 12:06 PM

I'm new here and tried to post a question yesterday regarding cues. I saw a message about my post having to be approved by a mod???

The post still has not shown up nor have I heard anything back. Is there a particular reason for it or do you have to be a paid member to post a question?

Quality by Design!

how many PM's are allowed with Gold status?
Old
  (#17)
Scott Lee
AzB Silver Member

Scott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

how many PM's are allowed with Gold status? - 05-18-2013, 01:17 PM

deleted...question answered already!

PBIA Master Instructor

Last edited by Scott Lee; 05-18-2013 at 01:22 PM.

Old
  (#18)
Krypto
AzB Silver Member
Krypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond repute

05-31-2013, 09:49 PM

Maybe I missed the information, but would you please explain the Mr. Magic Threshold that separates the various classes in our little capitalistic cue society?
I understand what you are doing with this plan, but with all due respect, I honestly don't like it. I have been in this community for much longer than most of the fishes around, and one thing that has made it work all these years is the freedom and equality of all members in our community. We don't need a caste system here.
As with all things, this change is most likely based on a profitability analysis. I hate to see this, but I understand. The whole world has the same illness. Everyone wants to get rich, grow bigger, consume more, rank higher, best the others. Why not milk it here too.

Hopefully, a worker ant silver-level minion like myself can still voice an opinion of dissent, or shall my home be covertly surrounded by Super-Gold Cue Dealers, friends of pro-pool players, and other highly-valued billiard corporate members to extinguish this nascent uprising of the worthless masses? Rise my fellow silver skins! Rise my bronze-bellied, t-shirt wearing, bicep tattooed, low-credit hustlers! Your participation is no longer valued at the same level as the Elite! You can look into the pool club boys, just don't touch the $%^& water.

Okay, sorry ... you guys aren't like gonna' demote me for this are you? Cause I can like delete this post if it makes you angry and stuff. And if you Masters of Webdom will make me Gold man, I'll even say I like everyone and that this whole Olympic strata thing is a super-doper idea.

Yeah, that's the ticket Mayberry.

Old
  (#19)
FaithHopeLove
AzB Silver Member
FaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond repute

06-02-2013, 11:53 PM

How do I become a silver remember?

If you lose, you're actually losing to yourself because you gave your opponent that chance by not keeping him to his seat.

Old
  (#20)
FaithHopeLove
AzB Silver Member
FaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond reputeFaithHopeLove has a reputation beyond repute

06-02-2013, 11:54 PM

Member* sorry!

If you lose, you're actually losing to yourself because you gave your opponent that chance by not keeping him to his seat.

Old
  (#21)
TheMarsMan
Nice Gun!
TheMarsMan has a reputation beyond reputeTheMarsMan has a reputation beyond reputeTheMarsMan has a reputation beyond reputeTheMarsMan has a reputation beyond reputeTheMarsMan has a reputation beyond reputeTheMarsMan has a reputation beyond reputeTheMarsMan has a reputation beyond reputeTheMarsMan has a reputation beyond reputeTheMarsMan has a reputation beyond reputeTheMarsMan has a reputation beyond reputeTheMarsMan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1225

06-13-2013, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypto View Post
Maybe I missed the information, but would you please explain the Mr. Magic Threshold that separates the various classes in our little capitalistic cue society?
I understand what you are doing with this plan, but with all due respect, I honestly don't like it. I have been in this community for much longer than most of the fishes around, and one thing that has made it work all these years is the freedom and equality of all members in our community. We don't need a caste system here.
As with all things, this change is most likely based on a profitability analysis. I hate to see this, but I understand. The whole world has the same illness. Everyone wants to get rich, grow bigger, consume more, rank higher, best the others. Why not milk it here too.

Hopefully, a worker ant silver-level minion like myself can still voice an opinion of dissent, or shall my home be covertly surrounded by Super-Gold Cue Dealers, friends of pro-pool players, and other highly-valued billiard corporate members to extinguish this nascent uprising of the worthless masses? Rise my fellow silver skins! Rise my bronze-bellied, t-shirt wearing, bicep tattooed, low-credit hustlers! Your participation is no longer valued at the same level as the Elite! You can look into the pool club boys, just don't touch the $%^& water.

Okay, sorry ... you guys aren't like gonna' demote me for this are you? Cause I can like delete this post if it makes you angry and stuff. And if you Masters of Webdom will make me Gold man, I'll even say I like everyone and that this whole Olympic strata thing is a super-doper idea.

You definitely seem to have some issues. Why don't you try donating some money to this site that you like so much?

Double gold
Old
  (#22)
Rain-Man
Team Deplorable
Rain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Double gold - 06-20-2013, 11:05 PM

How about a double gold status? I want to be the first if possible. I get more enjoyment from this site that any other out there and want to contribute to it even more. Even if I get no double gold, I'll still send in another contribution, just let me know how..

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, NPR liberals are all on ignore

Rain-Man

G2 Tips For Sale Here

New McDermott Stinger NG01, NG05, and NEW NG06 Break Cues for sale here

New Aramith Red Circle Cue Balls with FREE Carrying Pouch for sale here

Nevermind, I figured it out
Old
  (#23)
Rain-Man
Team Deplorable
Rain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Nevermind, I figured it out - 06-20-2013, 11:08 PM

Nevermind, I didnt think it would let me buy the 12 month membership again while mine was still current, but it did. Payment sent again. Well worth it, thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, NPR liberals are all on ignore

Rain-Man

G2 Tips For Sale Here

New McDermott Stinger NG01, NG05, and NEW NG06 Break Cues for sale here

New Aramith Red Circle Cue Balls with FREE Carrying Pouch for sale here

Old
  (#24)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com

JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5700
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
06-21-2013, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypto View Post

Um can I just say that supporting the site with a little donation does not confer any extra privilege or protection when it comes to the discussion part of the forum. The rules are applied equally randomly to all members regardless of the membership status.

Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.

jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations

"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie

Old
  (#25)
Krypto
AzB Silver Member
Krypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond reputeKrypto has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2013, 08:53 PM

Hmmm, Rain Man ... The Mars Man. Seems as though THE MAN be all over this Thread ...

I done been fightin THE MAN all my live-long days, and now he done made his way into this internet thang.

I's got issues too ... Lordy, Lordy, what's I gonna' do but go and buys me ones of them there gold bar things. Uh huh. I be movin' on up then. I be a real Mr. Somebody then, likes that man from Mars be. Yes sir, RESPECT, that's what I's gonna buy.

Actually GoldMembers, all I really wanted was for someone to explain this system. There wasn't even an email notification. I see now that Gold is for a cash contribution. That's fine ... Cheesy ... but fine.

Personally, I don't like it. As one of many voices still allowed to speak here for free, I can - not like it -all I want without having any "issues." Websites generate revenue with web traffic. Other revenue can be obtained by taking it from those such as the Case guy that generate sales revenue from the use of the site. A small fee for listing items in the "For Sale" category would also generate revenue. In other words make revenue from Commercial Account holders and those profiting from the site via sales. Even links, such as the signature link to my web site, could be a benefit of only commercial account holders. No color-coded boy scout badges are necessary. Creating a perceived strata of class on our Board based solely on monetary contributions is -- in my opinion -- a mistake.

I'm mainly just having fun with you guys about this. I love the site, always have, and wish the best for it. But I don't need anyone telling me what or whom I should support. In essence, The Man from Mars is pointing out one of the basic problems of the system. He is already looking down and finger pointing the Member that didn't do what he did. We don't need that here.

My apologies if humor disrupts anyone's business Karma.

All the best AZ!

Old
  (#26)
BobbyD963
AzB Bronze Member
BobbyD963 is on a distinguished road

07-04-2013, 02:20 AM

posting to get a point count of 5, sorry for spamming thread.

Old
  (#27)
CaptainHook
NOT Mike Sigel
CaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond repute

07-29-2013, 09:54 AM

This is great, thank you.

Favorite Game: One Pocket
Playing Cue: KC with Predator Vantage Shaft
Break/Jump Cue: J&J with Samsara Tip
Case: John Barton Rugged 2X5 with 3 pockets; http://www.jbcases.com/

NO, I am not Mike Sigel, he is skinny and has less hair, also I do not have any affiliation with GPPA .

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnm...00005109825871

My Cue Gallery: http://forums.azbilliards.com/album.php?albumid=1106

Old
  (#28)
PINKLADY
ICNBB
PINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond repute

07-29-2013, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpparmentier View Post
Well it looks like we surprised everyone with the new site, the new forum layout and this new membership system

1. Now the SITE and the FORUMS SHARE THE SAME HEADER AND MENUS.

2. Your MEMBERSHIP GETS you ACCESS TO ARCHIVES ON THE WEBSITE and pays our bills

3. All details are here : Benefits of joining AZB

This new system is a way for us to reward those who are active in the community (Silver gets you 18 month of extra archive compared to Bronze), and of course those of you who contribute and help keep this project going. Celebrating 15 years next month !

We hope you enjoy the new website !

please don't take this the wrong way, cause i'm new (although my BF is o-l-d....) and i have 0 problem becoming a member.

question: is there an option, for me to censor/prioritize, the threads that i'm interested in, personally? (or delete the ones, that i am not)

i ask, cause there are so-oooo many threads daily. and it's time-consuming to find the ones @ page 3, etc, that i was originally paticipating in....
thanks & again - no offense!

Old
  (#29)
cmbwsu
Pool Stream Advocate
cmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2025

07-29-2013, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINKLADY View Post
please don't take this the wrong way, cause i'm new (although my BF is o-l-d....) and i have 0 problem becoming a member.

question: is there an option, for me to censor/prioritize, the threads that i'm interested in, personally? (or delete the ones, that i am not)

i ask, cause there are so-oooo many threads daily. and it's time-consuming to find the ones @ page 3, etc, that i was originally paticipating in....
thanks & again - no offense!
If you have commented on a thread you are "participating" in it. If you just want to follow it as a matter of interest without commenting just left click on "Thread Tools" and then left click "Subscribe to this Thread" (See Below). In both instances you will receive an email notification with a direct link whenever someone posts. Hope this helps!

Name:  Subscribe.png
Views: 1085
Size:  50.8 KB

....................Bob

Old
  (#30)
PINKLADY
ICNBB
PINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond repute

07-29-2013, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbwsu View Post
If you have commented on a thread you are "participating" in it. If you just want to follow it as a matter of interest without commenting just left click on "Thread Tools" and then left click "Subscribe to this Thread" (See Below). In both instances you will receive an email notification with a direct link whenever someone posts. Hope this helps!

Attachment 286931
thank you, Bob!
ok, help me w/ this - i run through 100-200 work-related emails/day. if i ADD this option to my email, and the thread(s) take off @ 300 comments @ 8 fricken hours....then what?

i guess i was hoping that in purchasing a membership, that i could have some "private" options, to "delete/hide", any threads that didn't pertain to my interests....again, no offense. i do know that this option exists, if i don't ever want to see posts, per certain members.

again - thank you for your time!

Page 2 of 5 12 34 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: