Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page BREAKING NEWS: Mosconi Cup Team USA
Page 5 of 10 « First 345 67 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#61)
JAM
On the Hill
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325

09-12-2017, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positively Ralf View Post
Call me an idiot(and I'm sure everyone will) but how about having some new faces in general? I know they are not in people's radars, but guys like Jeremy sossei has showed that he can go toe to toe with the best the USA has to offer. Why not put him in there as a dark horse?

I guess I'm just of the opinion that some of the so called low level pros in this country are very overlooked. just change it up a bit to see something different. afterall, this is just an exhibition.
I think there will be a new face this year. Four of them, however, I'm guessing may have been on the Team USA previously. Could be wrong, though. Just a hunch!

Old
  (#62)
JAM
On the Hill
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

09-12-2017, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kollegedave View Post
You neglected to consider that the trip to Texas, for Justin, is much easier and cheaper. If you would like to pay Justin's travel expenses, then I am sure he would be happy to attend every far flung tournament YOU would like him to enter.

Also, he is clearly the second best American player (maybe the best) because MC diminishes SVB's break. It doesn't matter if Justin goes to 9 turning stone events or zero, if Matchroom wants to field the most competitive American team, it will have Justin on it.

kollegedave
I have always liked Justin. I hope he is in consideration at least. We shall see in less than a week, according to the news release.

Old
  (#63)
Kris_b1104
House Pro in my own home.
Kris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-12-2017, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM View Post
I have always liked Justin. I hope he is in consideration at least. We shall see in less than a week, according to the news release.
I thought you knew who all the players on the team are.

Old
  (#64)
JAM
On the Hill

09-12-2017, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris_b1104 View Post
I'm trying to be nice about the selection of Justin. Am I now not allowed to voice an opinion? What the heck is wrong with this forum lately? It seems like everybody wants to spar with other members. Talking about pool-related topics isn't the norm anymore, I guess.

Well, enough procrastination on my end. I'd rather make money and work than hang out here and talk about pool. Never thought I'd say that.

Old
  (#65)
8BallWonderland
AzB Silver Member
8BallWonderland has a reputation beyond repute8BallWonderland has a reputation beyond repute8BallWonderland has a reputation beyond repute8BallWonderland has a reputation beyond repute8BallWonderland has a reputation beyond repute8BallWonderland has a reputation beyond repute8BallWonderland has a reputation beyond repute8BallWonderland has a reputation beyond repute8BallWonderland has a reputation beyond repute8BallWonderland has a reputation beyond repute8BallWonderland has a reputation beyond repute

09-12-2017, 09:24 AM

Probably Svb, Sky, Thorpe, Oscar and Bergman.

Old
  (#66)
PoppaSaun
AzB Silver Member
PoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond repute

09-12-2017, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris_b1104 View Post
She looooooves attention. She either knows and has told us with her mini-bios (I didn't realize sky and shane were dating, how cute!), or she doesn't know, but can't stand the thought of not being special.

I'm guessing the latter.

Prediction/Performance/SD
Old
  (#67)
Island Drive
AzB Silver Member
Island Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond repute

Prediction/Performance/SD - 09-12-2017, 10:25 AM

SVB, seems to be in a good place now....he's matured nicely....with his past MC experience and his recent steadiness tell me.... there's a VERY good chance ''it's finally all behind em''. His body language from some recent pics, exude a calmness, which is a HUGE/Must advantage in this Great game. Calmness and clarity go hand in hand, a nirvana I no longer have, but have had many times. I used to deliver many large packages....Now I can only deliver 2 Must be my age, they are getting HEAVIER . Just turned 69.

www.worldbilliardtour.com
Domain Name Only....

Bill Meacham

Old
  (#68)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

09-12-2017, 10:35 AM

Quote:
I'm trying to be nice about the selection of Justin. Am I now not allowed to voice an opinion? What the heck is wrong with this forum lately? It seems like everybody wants to spar with other members. Talking about pool-related topics isn't the norm anymore, I guess.

Well, enough procrastination on my end. I'd rather make money and work than hang out here and talk about pool. Never thought I'd say that.
You did say that you knew who was on the team already, or was that just you acting like you know everything?

The guy asked a valid question and now you're all bent out of shape again? He didn't insult you or anything like that, but here you go again.

Old
  (#69)
JAM
On the Hill

09-12-2017, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaSaun View Post
She looooooves attention. She either knows and has told us with her mini-bios (I didn't realize sky and shane were dating, how cute!), or she doesn't know, but can't stand the thought of not being special.

I'm guessing the latter.
PoppaSaun, just curious, but what was your AzBilliards member name before you became PoppaSaun? You sure do know a lot about folks on this forum. I haven't posted much earlier this year. Oh, I know. You used to lurk. That's what they all say.

Old
  (#70)
JAM
On the Hill

09-12-2017, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlaus View Post
You did say that you knew who was on the team already, or was that just you acting like you know everything?

The guy asked a valid question and now you're all bent out of shape again? He didn't insult you or anything like that, but here you go again.
Bend the knee when you post to me, Pal. You have Smorg's memory -- my friend, BTW -- below your avatar and you don't even know that today was his birthday.

I do know who's on the team, FWIW, but I was asked not reveal their names.

I also said, if you were paying attention, which I'm sure you were, since you post to me five times to my one post, in an effort to get my attention, because that's all you want each time I post, that the information I had was hearsay. I did not hear this information from Matchroom Sport. I did not hear this information from Johann. I did not hear this information from Luke Riches. I heard it from an unnamed source who I think is in the know.

Carry on. I wonder how many posts this one will receive from those who want to spar, argue, and flame.

Back to the topic of the thread, I stand by my selections.

Old
  (#71)
PoppaSaun
AzB Silver Member
PoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond reputePoppaSaun has a reputation beyond repute

09-12-2017, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Bend the knee when you post to me, Pal..
Anyone who doesn't have a huge insight into JAM's belief of her superiority over every person on this site is blind.

All hail queen JAM! What a joke.

I'm starting to wonder if the reason JAM posts for Keith is some kind of 'Misery' situation.

Old
  (#72)
JAM
On the Hill

09-12-2017, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaSaun View Post
Anyone who doesn't have a huge insight into JAM's belief of her superiority over every person on this site is blind.

All hail queen JAM! What a joke.

I'm starting to wonder if the reason JAM posts for Keith is some kind of 'Misery' situation.
Bend the knee.

Keith doesn't post. He sends ravens. Good guess!

Old
  (#73)
Prey
AzB Silver Member
Prey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-12-2017, 11:45 AM

Thanks Jam! Don't let the apa 3's get you down.

Old
  (#74)
OLD NO 9
AzB Gold Member
OLD NO 9 has a reputation beyond reputeOLD NO 9 has a reputation beyond reputeOLD NO 9 has a reputation beyond reputeOLD NO 9 has a reputation beyond reputeOLD NO 9 has a reputation beyond reputeOLD NO 9 has a reputation beyond reputeOLD NO 9 has a reputation beyond reputeOLD NO 9 has a reputation beyond reputeOLD NO 9 has a reputation beyond reputeOLD NO 9 has a reputation beyond reputeOLD NO 9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-12-2017, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlaus View Post

You should grow up!

“It's not that our liberal friends are ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan

Old
  (#75)
Kris_b1104
House Pro in my own home.
Kris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond reputeKris_b1104 has a reputation beyond repute

09-12-2017, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Bend the knee.

Keith doesn't post. He sends ravens. Good guess!
Someone has been binge-watching too much Game of Thrones.

Page 5 of 10 « First 345 67 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: