Old
  (#61)
9 on the snap
Budweiser fears me
9 on the snap has a reputation beyond repute9 on the snap has a reputation beyond repute9 on the snap has a reputation beyond repute9 on the snap has a reputation beyond repute9 on the snap has a reputation beyond repute9 on the snap has a reputation beyond repute9 on the snap has a reputation beyond repute9 on the snap has a reputation beyond repute9 on the snap has a reputation beyond repute9 on the snap has a reputation beyond repute9 on the snap has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-22-2008, 12:02 PM

I think you folks with the big avatars are trying to compensate for a deficiency in another area.

Old
  (#62)
Bastian
Sleepy
Bastian has a reputation beyond reputeBastian has a reputation beyond reputeBastian has a reputation beyond reputeBastian has a reputation beyond reputeBastian has a reputation beyond reputeBastian has a reputation beyond reputeBastian has a reputation beyond reputeBastian has a reputation beyond reputeBastian has a reputation beyond reputeBastian has a reputation beyond reputeBastian has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

01-22-2008, 12:02 PM

Great idea.. this site is more than worth the money.. gets me through some long days at work!

~Joe
Primary cue: Samsara 8 point Purpleheart/Ebony
Wife's cue: Samsara 6 point Cocobolo/Amboynia
J/B: Samsara/Gulyassy Wrapped Maple

.357 SIG - When it absolutely, positively, has to get there in time!

Old
  (#63)
cajunbarboxplyr
Beatem down wit a Varney
cajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond reputecajunbarboxplyr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2850
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana...5 minutes from White Diamonds Billiards
 Send a message via ICQ to cajunbarboxplyr Send a message via AIM to cajunbarboxplyr Send a message via MSN to cajunbarboxplyr Send a message via Yahoo to cajunbarboxplyr  
01-22-2008, 12:16 PM

Great stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Im ready for the first drawing!!!!!!!!!!!

Cajun
Playing Cue: Varney Sneaky!
Case: Whitten Copy
Cues in the Works:
Break Cue: Varney Shop Reject J/B
Jump Cue: Varney j/b
Cue Collection: Varney And Ross

Old
  (#64)
catscradle
<< 2 all-time greats
catscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond repute

01-22-2008, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer
I can't believe how butt ugly that club member banner is -- a yellow banner next to a nine ball with a different yellow color, sprinkled with some unrelated fonts... all jammed up next to the green rep-points!

Yehoo -- the perfect example of aesthetics from hell. Now, excuse me while I go'n barf.

-- peer
I knew there was something about it I didn't like, but I couldn't pinpoint it. I think you hit the nail on the head. AZPro needs a graphic artist.

Bring back Jimbo from CT
Better to wear out than to rust out.

"It's never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
"The urge to struggle lies latent in everyone." - Roger Bannister, The Four Minute Mile
"To die is nothing, but it is terrible not to live." - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

Old
  (#65)
beetle
Do I bug you?
beetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1400

01-22-2008, 12:24 PM

OK, I've downsized mine a little so as not to scare too many of you.
--Steve

Steve L. (over half a century old)
Cues:Edwin Reyes, Pechauer, Lucasi
Case: Jack Justis, JB
Table: Olhausen York 9'

Old
  (#66)
Terry Ardeno
I still love my wife
Terry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond reputeTerry Ardeno has a reputation beyond repute

01-22-2008, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson
Is the aviatar jumbo by default? or a matter of preferance. ie, can they chose not to have a huge av?

That's a good question because I'm going to want the standard size on mine if possible.

Mike,
Is Dave going to get a pay raise now? Before you answer, just think and answer in your head...would you rather have to deal with all those who were banned, are on their way to being banned or should be heavily medicated, and deal with them all on a daily basis OR would you rather just keep trying to prevent to server from crashing? You get to do business with Microsoft and General Electric. Dave, err, um, Mr Wilson has to deal with the likes of Walt Frazier, Fast Larry, etc and a few dozen similar type replicas that are sprouting as we speak in your very fertile AZB landscape!

I would say that for all the help he does, he should be "comped" and given the free upgrade. But, this is really none of my business.

(quietly steps out of this thread for now knowing that once someone hears something, they can't "un-think" it. The seeds are now planted )

Old
  (#67)
iowa_player
AzB Silver Member
iowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2600

01-22-2008, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeandapancak
and there might be the first issue with this whole setup ....
BP..folks are gonna moan about you avatar...it is a given... now you are gonna have to change it or they will have to turn off their avatars....leaving one of you out $35.... b/c when you get down to it , the only thing you really get with that payment is a bigger pic..................

Not just a bigger picture in the avatar but now can hold up to 150 pms and your name is in the drawing for a monthly prize from AZB Club Members . Alot of extra VCash and you are helping to support a site that has been very good to many of us.

Larry

Old
  (#68)
socks
AzB Silver Member
socks has a reputation beyond reputesocks has a reputation beyond reputesocks has a reputation beyond reputesocks has a reputation beyond reputesocks has a reputation beyond reputesocks has a reputation beyond reputesocks has a reputation beyond reputesocks has a reputation beyond reputesocks has a reputation beyond reputesocks has a reputation beyond reputesocks has a reputation beyond repute

01-22-2008, 02:38 PM

i think the club membership thing is a good idea and a great way for the members to support the site, although i have to say i do not liek the larger avatar space. as many many users use some avatar pictures that are quationable appropriate for work environments, the smaller ones didn't draw as much attention, but now with these large avatars, not only does it dcrease the screen space for posts, it draws considerable more attention to those questionable avatars. (not that i'm complaining, i like a shot of a nice round ass or rack as much as the next guy, i just don't like being fired..) maybe instead of larger avatars, more space for attachments or larger attachments be made avaiable.....

Old
  (#69)
Williebetmore
Member, .25% Club
Williebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 583

01-22-2008, 03:40 PM

Mike,
Could members have a larger character limit on PM's????? Even a 2,000 or 2,500 character limit would be great.

If yes, then I'm in (damn character limits....I'm too verbose to stay within them).

Old
  (#70)
Johnnyt
Burn all jump cues
Johnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 169290

01-22-2008, 03:46 PM

It looks like Club Memberships are going great...as they should. How many signed up in the first 24 hours? For anyone that is serious about billiard sports AZ is a must IMO. Where else can you go and get the info you want/need at a click of a mouse and from some of the bigest names in the sport. Pro's, (both men and women) for sale, historians, table maint, cue repair and customs and on and on and on. Johnnyt

Never Give Up

P.O. Box Or sumpin ?
Old
  (#71)
!Smorgass Bored
Hump ? What HUMP ?
!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 6070

Question P.O. Box Or sumpin ? - 01-22-2008, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribdoner
Not all of us have paypal, etc.

Can we pay by mail?

Assuming we can, plse provide "info"

THANKS

Did you ever get an answer to the "pay by mail" question ?
I sent Mike H. a PM this morning asking the same thing, but I didn't receive a reply (yet).
Doug

Old
  (#72)
Warren
AzB Silver Member
Warren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-22-2008, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzHousePro
For those who want to help support the site but aren't really in a shopping mood, we now offer a paid membership which offers a few benefits.

Extra PM space
larger avatars allowed
extra vbucks
random drawings

Click on "links" up at the top of the screen and then choose "support AzB" for details.

This paid membership is not in any way required. It is just a way for those who are interested to help support the site.

Mike
could someone provide a direct link......for some reason (i suspect this old computer that i am using) i can not see the buttons to follow....thanks, warren..

Old
  (#73)
iowa_player
AzB Silver Member
iowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2600

01-22-2008, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
could someone provide a direct link......for some reason (i suspect this old computer that i am using) i can not see the buttons to follow....thanks, warren..
http://forums.azbilliards.com/payments.php?

Old
  (#74)
bigskyjake
you heard the man
bigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

01-22-2008, 07:38 PM

man, for some reason my avatar size got turned way down

----------------------------------------------------

"They got old Hank and Lefty and there's B24, set em up Joe and play Walkin The Floor"

"you think that I am the devil, but it's only because I've lived in hell for so long"

-------------------------------------------------------

Censports.com, where badasses bet on sports, for FREE http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=303384

Old
  (#75)
Warren
AzB Silver Member
Warren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond reputeWarren has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-22-2008, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowa_player
thanks! Warren..

Page 5 of 16 « First 345 6715 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: