Checkers and Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, I agree! I am fed up with Dan White's ongoing harassment. When does it stop?

Stan Shuffett

Stan - I'm not going to post further until I hear back from Mr. Wilson, if he's even reading this thread any more. You did not answer the question, which was whether you would still ask Mr. Wilson to allow us to discuss this issue without people getting banned. If you would clear that up with him then we can resolve this and be done with it. I am not necessarily saying that you and Low500 are the same person. However, the evidence says something funny is going on.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan - I'm not going to post further until I hear back from Mr. Wilson, if he's even reading this thread any more. You did not answer the question, which was whether you would still ask Mr. Wilson to allow us to discuss this issue without people getting banned. If you would clear that up with him then we can resolve this and be done with it. I am not necessarily saying that you and Low500 are the same person. However, the evidence says something funny is going on.

I take your insustiin as a harassing insult. I am tired of your bullshit! Why in the hellI am I having to defend my name is beyond me. You gotta be sick!

Heck yes! Mr. Wilson please do your due research and I am asking you to ban me for life if I have EVER had an alias of any kind on AZ.........as for Dan, his detective work is not with a crap. He's paranoid!

Stan Shuffett

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I take your insustiin as a harassing insult. I am tired of your bullshit! Why in the hellI am I having to defend my name is beyond me. You gotta be sick!

Heck yes! Mr. Wilson please do your due research and I am asking you to ban me for life if I have EVER had an alias of any kind on AZ.........as for Dan, his detective work is not with a crap. He's paranoid!

Stan Shuffett

Stan - you continually fudge around the issue, which is whether you still want Mr. Wilson to allow me to speak on this topic without fear of being banned. I don't know if you are doing this intentionally or not. The longer we have this back and forth, and the more you lash out, the worse it looks for me.

Reluctantly, it seems the waters are muddied enough that further posts on my end will probably get me banned. So I guess you win on points.

I'll have to leave it at that unless I hear otherwise from Mike or Mr. Wilson.

PS. Don't ever threaten to slap me in the face again. I don't mind the cute names like "bugar eater" and Fancy Dan, but I draw the line at violence. Maybe the mods do, too?

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan - you continually fudge around the issue, which is whether you still want Mr. Wilson to allow me to speak on this topic without fear of being banned. I don't know if you are doing this intentionally or not. The longer we have this back and forth, and the more you lash out, the worse it looks for me.

Reluctantly, it seems the waters are muddied enough that further posts on my end will probably get me banned. So I guess you win on points.

I'll have to leave it at that unless I hear otherwise from Mike or Mr. Wilson.

PS. Don't ever threaten to slap me in the face again. I don't mind the cute names like "bugar eater" and Fancy Dan, but I draw the line at violence. Maybe the mods do, too?

Now you are lying about the slap........You know exactly what I said and there was absolutely no threat of any kind.......You damn right that I win......now tuck your tail and run.

You are pretty slick but not that slick. Your PS stuff is nothing more than a diversion away from what is really going on in hopes that you do not get banned. I fell for the threat comment for a bit. Your reading comprehension is not that bad.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Guys, I'm way past tired of this.

Dan , you asked and were told that Stan is not Low500.

The further conversation and playing detective has pissed me off.

Do you think I need your help here?

You haven't followed the direction given regarding the baiting and arguing either.
The instruction was to either participate constructively or stay out.

I am left with no choice but to ban posters.

DO NOT SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED

This applies to all

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guys, I'm way past tired of this.

Dan , you asked and were told that Stan is not Low500.

The further conversation and playing detective has pissed me off.

Do you think I need your help here?

You haven't followed the direction given regarding the baiting and arguing either.
The instruction was to either participate constructively or stay out.

I am left with no choice but to ban posters.

DO NOT SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED

This applies to all
Thank you Guy consistently added nothing. Been baiting people for quite a while.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
What ever happened to argue till your hearts content?
Dammit..it made good reading material.:smile:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What ever happened to argue till your hearts content?
Dammit..it made good reading material.:smile:

This particular thread was not for agruing in any way. It was a veiled trap with checkers as the bait. For trapping who? -----ME--------Why? Because Dan went all in with his theory that I have an alias in hopes that he could show YOU how unscrupulous that I am concerning trade practices. Sometimes when you go all in with what you think is a good hand you go busted.

Stan Shuffett

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This particular thread was not for agruing in any way. It was a veiled trap with checkers as the bait. For trapping who? -----ME--------Why? Because Dan went all in with his theory that I have an alias in hopes that he could show YOU how unscrupulous that I am concerning trade practices. Sometimes when you go all in with what you think is a good hand you go busted.

Stan Shuffett

Stan - I wish you well in your endeavors here.

Low500 - I also wish you well with whatever goals you have on the pool table.

My new policy, in light of Mike's rules: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. If any of you chickens is looking for me I'll be in the straight pool forum.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member

Stan Shuffett

Well next time play along with it, you went all in an he folded..or was it Wilson.:D

On a more serious note I thought everyone had at least 5 aliases. Heck I would have probably 10 If I just could remember the dang passwords.:smile:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well next time play along with it, you went all in an he folded..or was it Wilson.:D

On a more serious note I thought everyone had at least 5 aliases. Heck I would have probably 10 If I just could remember the dang passwords.:smile:

The cards are on the table. It's an easy easy read.

Stan Shuffett

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

My new policy, in light of Mike's rules: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. If any of you chickens is looking for me I'll be in the straight pool forum.

Banned for two days?

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
The cards are on the table. It's an easy easy read.

Stan Shuffett

I was enjoying the checkers part. I did not know any of the information you posted about that game. I always thought chess was a much more complicated game (still do but will admit I am ignorant on the subject). Now you've got me wondering.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Probably the shortest ban in the history of AZ :-o

Welcome back, Dan. It's good to have sane voices here.

Lou Figueroa

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
That you know somebody

I have to agree. No question there's been some behind the scenes infiltration with
camaraderie built, especially when Dan makes an open post to Mr. Wilson to empty his PM's because it's full and he can't send something.

I can only imagine! Must be good to only get 12 hours of a Ban. That's a record for shortest time ever.

That having been said, the new sticky rules applying to the aiming forum will be interesting and should have been done years ago.

But will it help? Depends on the enforcement and who the enforcement is being applied to.

I envision the same negative cast of characters still coming in regularly and they've already started.

There may be a need for more road signs and directions so they don't get lost on their way to the 14.1 forum. Somehow the road leads back to here like an endless loop.

Let's see what happens.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Probably the shortest ban in the history of AZ :-o

Glad to see you also recognized it.

Welcome back, Dan. It's good to have sane voices here.

Lou Figueroa

Also happy to see you and Dan will be talking at length POSITIVELY about aiming systems, how and why they're effective, which one or ones work best for you, and passing on the intricacies of how to perform them in detail to those who want to know.

Which one will be your first choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.