8/30 5pm FREE LIVESTREAM Shane Vanboening vs Jayson Shaw race to 11 nine ball

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
8/30. LIVESTREAM on TV Mike Shane Vanboening vs Jayson Shaw race to 11 nine ball

SVB vs Shaw 5pm EST

630pm Open 32 player 9 ball on nine footers and 32 player amateur barbox 9 ball. We will stream the prime matchups from the open.

Check out TV Mike for the stream link and details.$9.99 month membership get this event, our open tournament, access to the vast TV Mike archive, plus all of the month's livestreams. Its a killer deal.

Attachments

• received_1742376352722610_resized.jpg
    received_1742376352722610_resized.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,124
  • Salt city logo.jpg
    Salt city logo.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,120
Last edited:

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Thanks for streaming this.
I get plenty of PPV's but, really appreciate the free streams!

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
---

I asked to come to come up and produce a Billiardnet.tv show here for the grand open event which consists of this challenge match and a tourney. Sign up as a subscriber for only $9.99 per month. It's a membership club

We don't need two threads about this.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I asked to come to come up and produce a Billiardnet.tv show here for the grand open event which consists of this challenge match and a tourney. Sign up as a subscriber for only $9.99 per month. It's a membership club

We don't need two threads about this.

My point was "free" shouldnt be in the title

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
so its not FREE, you have to subscribe to tv mikes channel?

What what whaaaat?
Was set to watch. I'd have to pick just one if I was subscribing to a pool streamer.
Gotta think about it.
Got a couple other "monthly" subs.
Including AZ.

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What what whaaaat?
Was set to watch. I'd have to pick just one if I was subscribing to a pool streamer.
Gotta think about it.
Got a couple other "monthly" subs.
Including AZ.

I know was ready to watch, misleading to say free when it is not.

TV mike does not stream enough of the events with top class players for me to subscribe, does good work just not for me.